Your favorite "quick and easy" breakfast

Options
Here is mine:

One Egg scrambled
One 2% Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks, 1
One Mission Carb Balance Fajita Size 10 grams Fiber tortilla

I scramble the egg in a mug and microwave for one minute with the cheese and then put it in the tortilla.

High protein and high fiber. Less than 250 calories and keeps me full for a few hours.

What is your favorite "quick and easy " breakfast?

Replies

• bigmamabird
    bigmamabird Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Most days I either eat Greek Yogurt with 2T. of granola and a serving of fruit or an English Muffin sandwich made with a scrambled egg and slice of cheese and a serving of fruit.
  • SingingSingleTracker
    SingingSingleTracker Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    Here is mine:

One Egg scrambled
    One 2% Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks, 1
    One Mission Carb Balance Fajita Size 10 grams Fiber tortilla

I scramble the egg in a mug and microwave for one minute with the cheese and then put it in the tortilla.

High protein and high fiber. Less than 250 calories and keeps me full for a few hours.

What is your favorite "quick and easy " breakfast?

Fast Breakfast one (as fast as I can chop it and cook it)

2 eggs scrambled (or kind of folded over) with spinach, red pepper, green pepper, and onions
    I put that on top of a 1/2 a bagel
    Coffee (2 cups)
    Cherry Juice

Fast Breakfast two

1 Chobani plain yoghurt
    1 cup of cereal (something in the 3 - 7g for a cup area)
    Fresh fruit (blueberries, raspberries, banana, strawberries, blackberries - whatever I have on hand)
    1 oz of Heart Healthy Nuts
    Coffee (2 cups)
    V8 Juice

Both fill me up in the morning and fuel me perfectly until lunch.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    coffee
  • JonMB
    JonMB Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal and scrambled eggs
  • marjoleina
    marjoleina Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Quark (kind of like Greek yoghurt)
    Protein powder
    Organic cacao powder
    Banana

Coffee
  • SilentDrapeRunners
    SilentDrapeRunners Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Quaker plain quick oats with PB2 and milk mixed in and then microwaved. Easy, tasty, and satisfying.
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    coffee

^^This^^

& once my brain starts working again I may have a whole wheat English muffin with peanut butter, sliced bananas, honey, & cinnamon :-)
  • hilaria81
    hilaria81 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    If I'm in a hurry, I sometimes make an on-the-go smoothie in the single-serve blender with a sliced banana, a cup of unsweetened almond milk, and maybe a couple of drops of vanilla extract. (I tried skim milk once, but thought that was boring - the almond milk gives it much more flavor.) I've also added chocolate protein powder and a spoonful of peanut butter, which obviously increases the protein a lot and makes it very tasty.
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Weetabix with hot milk
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    whole grain toast with peanut butter. i hate mornings and do not have the mental energy to think too much about it, ha!!!
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I make a pot of steel cut oats in the evening and have breakfast for four days, all I have to do is add whatever I want and heat.

Boil four cups of water, add in one cup of oats then turn off the heat and cover. Leave it on the stove and wake up in the morning to cooked oatmeal. I take out my portion for the day and put the rest in the fridge.
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    My favorite fast breakfast is bacon and eggs.

I cook three strips of bacon in 10g of butter. Put those on a paper towel to dry off some fat.
    Crack two eggs into the remaining butter, flip. Enjoy food.

Takes me less than ten minutes to make and has around 290 calories :)
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Coffee with creamer, Kodiak Cakes whole wheat, oats, and honey flapjack mix, made into one pancake, with about 4 tablespoons of crystallized ginger spread. Sometimes I'll add some all-beef Eckridge sausage.
  • rockmama72
    rockmama72 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Half a bagel, half ounce of cream cheese, a couple of slivers of red onion, smoked salmon, capers, and a squeeze of lemon. A green (all produce) smoothie on the side.
  • CardiacLioness
    CardiacLioness Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with a bit of cinnamon, agave nectar, and 1/4 cup of almonds and 1/4 cup of raisins.
    Gets me through lunch really well and tastes so good. Also takes minutes to make/eat.
  • MS2TWEET
    MS2TWEET Posts: 37
    Options
    I make a casserole in a 8x8 dish. Spray it with pam, use 8 eggs , low fat cheese mix about a 1 cup and a half, and left over grilled chicken and any fill in veggies like mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers , onions ect. I bake it on 375 for about 25 min until brown. I cook in advance then just cut a slice in the morning and ready to go , breakfast all week.
  • ucabucca
    ucabucca Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I eat a quick granola bar or eggo etc before workout if cardio then I love my protein shake with powder, fruit almond milk and often a yogurt I wish I had time to actually cook but I don't so drink and go healthy is the best I can do right now
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    poached egg (just crack an egg into shallow boiling water)
    sliced tomato
    warmed up corn tortilla
    salt & pepper
  • richardositosanchez
    richardositosanchez Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Some greek yogurt with berries.

1 scrambled egg with diced tomatoe and cilantro.

1 tomas' thin bagel with 1 - 2 tbs cream cheese.
  • SKME2013
    SKME2013 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Either spinach smoothies: spinach, unsweetened almond milk, protein powder
    Or: Greek yoghurt with blueberries
    Stef.