I need some advice as I'm totally lost o.0

Options
2»

Replies

• stephenryan758
    stephenryan758 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    An exercise bike worked very well for me. I would recommend starting at 20 minutes per day along with the treadmill. You will do great and if you follow this advice for 5 days per week, you will achieve your goals. Then increase the time as you get further along in your routine. Stick to a diet of skinless chicken breasts, vegetables, low sodium, no sugars. Also eat lots of fresh fish such as ocean perch. It's inexpensive and very healthy and delicious. Always grilled or baked. Never deep fried. Fried foods are very bad. If you like sandwiches, stick to healthy life whole wheat. 35 calories per slice and stay away from mayonnaise. Stick to roast beef and white turkey or chicken breast. I recommend a cup of Special K fruit and yogurt cereal in the morning with skim fat free milk. Also essential everyday lower sugar oatmeal is very good. Remember to stay away from whole milk. In the afternoon have an apple for a snack. Walgreens sells pure protein bars also. Pick some up which will be perfect to have if you are not in the mood for fruit. One bar has only 2 grams of sugar! :) Also most importantly drink 10 glasses or more of ice water per day. Crystal light singles to go are excellent if you want something sweet. Tastes like kool aid and has no sugar.
  • kmtbeaulieu
    kmtbeaulieu Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I usually walk but last month during a very cold week, i used a snow week as an excuse to stay inside when not at work. Plopped myself on the floor in front of the TV and during commercial did sit ups and jumping jacks. Still lost 3 pounds that week. Looks like I'm doing that again this week... it's snowing like crazy.