Women.. what clothing item do you hate the most??

Options
124»

Replies

• ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Today, coats! I hate coats!!

Like thick heavy coats because it's so cold out? I used to hate coats too when I live in Illinois.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Pantyhose! Why is itchy, stretchy, prone to running skin-coloured fabric more appropriate than skin?! Also, hats. I look goofy as f**k in all hats.
  • judykat7
    judykat7 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I am with the panty hating crowd! I do love my coats and in Illinois this winter they are some of my best friends. Panty hose - do they ever fit around where my waist should be? The legs sag and the top digs. Go figure. I do love skinny jeans though! My boot collection will cry when skinnies go out of style.
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Pantyhose are the worst, but sometimes I like to wear black stockings so I get thigh highs.

Yeah, pantyhose are really outdated, it's a shame that some companies can't catch up with the times.

I also hate slips. I never wear them, ever. They just add more layers that I don't want.

Sincere question: how would anybody be able to tell that you were wearing stockings and not pantyhose?
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    bras hate them but wear them, heels rarely only if to a wedding or funeral, but pantyhose never again.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Frucking thongs/G strings, what ever you want to call them, I think they are uncomfortable and look good on NOONE, except maybe 0.1% of the population...that 25 year old with an high tight scoop of ice cream butt!!! Otherwise, just plain old fugly!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess. I'm 40 and I can still rock a thong. :flowerforyou:
  • katierrt
    katierrt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Today, coats! I hate coats!!

Like thick heavy coats because it's so cold out? I used to hate coats too when I live in Illinois.

Yes, I live outside of St Louis and I'm tired of snow and coats and long underwear! I never want to see these articles of clothing again. ..
  • TattooTwinset
    Options
    Skinny jeans. I want that trend to die. My booty & thighs just say NO.
    This.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Pantyhose!!!!! Thigh highs, OK but pantyhouse have got to go!
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Panties. Ugh I even hate the word.

I. Hate. Panties.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    jeans and bras
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    bras, pantyhose, uncomfortable shoes are all on my hate list.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Winter clothing of any kind... BLEH ON YOU WINTER!! *shakes fist* :explode: :grumble: :angry: :mad:
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Bra, no contest!
  • rkkid
    rkkid Posts: 8
    Options
    Bras, because I can't find 36AA! I'm thinking about switching to bralettes. Or bandaids. For some unfathomable reason I'm currently shedding weight from my upper body with great speed and my already itty bitty titties are packing up and leaving.
  • april92377
    april92377 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Bra. Wins by a long shot.
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    Honestly... I have a love - hate relationship with my yoga pants. Doesn't examined why I keep buying them... But they're so comfy, and that's how those suckers made me fat. =\
  • funchrissy
    Options
    For me, it's definitely pantyhose. My company requires them everyday and when we wear pants, we can't even show bare skin on our feet and ankles between our pumps and the bottom of our pants so we have to wear knee-high hose. And forget sandals. Second for me is high heels. They are also required at my job and we can't wear flats. Third is the rediculous trend of wearing pants that are way too long and drag on the ground. I see this a lot with flare jeans, bootcut yoga pants and even dress pants. So many women do this and it amazes me how they just step all over the hems and ruin their pants not to mention the tripping hazard it creates. Plus it looks sloppy. I've even seen when their stiletto heels have actually poked through the bottoms of their hems. I want my pants to come down no lower than half the heel height of my high heels.