Calling all shorties!

Options

Replies

• hummingbird314
    hummingbird314 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I'm not the only 4'10" person on here. I almost never meet people my size!. I struggle to find the right amount of calories for me.
  • adriennem78
    adriennem78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and am almost at the goal weight that I set for myself in September. I am not sure if I will be happy at that weight but will re-evaluate again when i reach it. Looking for friends to keep me motivated and interested!
  • pilatesXOpixie
    pilatesXOpixie Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile:

I'm just a bit under 5"3, currently 153ish and just turned 23. I'd love to have as many tiny ladies as my friends as possible, since you all know the struggles haha.

I am looking to get to about 115, but as many of you have said, I'm flexible with that number so long as my body looks healthy and good.

Edit because I forgot to state my calorie intake. I'm currently doing about 1200 as recommended by MFP and a Dr. I had seen before when trying to lose weight.
  • JaimeH5
    JaimeH5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!

I'm 4'11 goal weight 110 UGW 105
  • Jambalady
    Jambalady Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!

I'm just under 5 feet and trying to get to either 105, and if that's not possible, then certainly work on body recomposition.

I'm really struggling with the right amount of calories I should eat.

I don't mind exercising, in fact, I really enjoy it, but I enjoy eating as well. The 1,200 calories is killing me but I know that's where I need to be to lose weight.
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I'm vertically challenged... 5'3"
    SW - 185
    CW - 109
    GW - 105

I'm currently on a 1200 cal. day allowance and I exercise at least 30 minutes a day.

Anyone is welcome to add me!!
  • vivre17
    vivre17 Posts: 28
    Options
    With us all adding each other as friends, it totally feels like we're putting together some kind of Oompa Loompa army lol XD
  • DottieLoo
    DottieLoo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. BTW we are not short. We are vertically challenged! LOL :bigsmile:
  • myimmortal
    Options
    i'm 5 foot 4, feel free to add me:)
  • kbcara
    kbcara Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Shortie here with lots to lose! And worse still my legs belong to someone even shorter than me... I'm almost certain! ;0)
  • triff14
    triff14 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I've let myself balloon up to 170lbs. Goal weight is 120-130, depending on my body fat and how I look at that point.
  • jennycina93
    jennycina93 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and 21 years old. My goal weight for now is 125. If I feel like that's still too high (when I get there) then I will try to lower it but I am naturally built a little bigger so a goal weight of 110 just wouldn't be right for me. I'll send you a friend request :) Anyone else can feel free to add me if they would like :)
  • jennycina93
    jennycina93 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Just realized we already are friends, my bad :) But if anyone else wants a short buddy feel free to add me :))
  • VickyBoo10
    VickyBoo10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 4' 10" and currently 108 pounds, but I'd like to be around 95-90. I know that may seem low but I'm going to decide whenever I'm happy with my weight and tone up from there. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Howdy!

I'm 5'1"

I started at 141 here (lost some at ww before)
    I'm currently at 110

I originally thought my goal was 100 - but turns out that was aiming pretty low. I'm strength training now, and putting on weight at a rate of 1 pound or so a month, and losing inches. Decided IDGAF about the scale anymore.
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11.75" and 31 years old. I started at 158lbs. I am currently 120lbs, would like to lose 5-10 more. I eat 1800 cals. Not losing at the moment but I am maintaining while I train for a Super Spartan. Even when I was actively trying to lose I refused to eat under 1500 cals. I just cant be hungry:) It has been slow but that is fine by me. Better slow weight loss and everyone still breathing then fast weight loss and me in jail for murder.......
  • Gameofthrone
    Gameofthrone Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    5'4- I have to get all my pants sized petite (or hemmed) so I believe that qualifies me to the cute & short club =)
    Anyone is welcome to add me =)
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I'm 39, 5'3" and 129 lb but I think I'm my healthiest around 125.
  • SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11'', definitely short! Feel free to add me, we can work on losing weight together.
  • TubbyTasha
    TubbyTasha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'0, age 40, living in Northamptonshire, England. I started at 14 stone 2lb and within 8 months got down to 9 stone 11lb but gone off the rails big time in the past 12 months and am now back up at 12 stone 7lb, I'm so angry with myself. I'm young that because I've given up chocolate for lent it will give me a boost back to living again, here's hoping! Feel free to add me. I'm new to MFP after forgetting my old username and password and no longer having the email address I originally logged in with!