Roll call all Brits!

Options

Replies

• kellogsmscott
    kellogsmscott Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm british, currently living in Shanghai! I have 40lb ish to go!
  • UnitedBoy83
    UnitedBoy83 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hellooooooo I'm Lee and from sunny ol' North Wales, feel free to add!! :drinker:
  • weeclairey83
    weeclairey83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm Claire 30 from Glasgow. I have a long way to go to get to my ideal weight! But i'm so determined to get there!! :D
  • nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi im Nicola from North Yorkshire. Im married and have a little boy thats 17 months old. I work part time as a bakery assistant manager. I started mfp in January

SW 183
    CW 160
    GW 145

I have an open diary if anyone wants to add me and i like to comment on peoples statuses etc x
  • Toms_healthish_food
    Options
    Ahoy I'm Tom 24 living in Kent not to far from London started off at around 275lbs around a year and a half/two years ago I'm now down to 188lbs I log most days and am pretty active on here so anyone feel free to throw me a friend request
  • VJ97
    VJ97 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All,

I'm Victoria from Manchester. Looking to lose 10/14lbs but at 41 its harder than it looks. I'm on here daily so add away if you wish :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • CharlotteAnneUK
    CharlotteAnneUK Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Charlotte - 38 this year - milton keynes born and sill local.

Like to Jog, cycle, and use my gym at the weekends but with summer comming evenings too as its much earlier to self morivate in the light..

Happy if people wish to add me.
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Good morning from Cambridge! I live sort of Newmarket/Ely way but work is in Cambo.

30 years old and not bothered about losing weight. Just want to eat healthier and be stronger.

CrossFit addict and loving Olympic weightlifting.
  • Lissieyo
    Lissieyo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am Melissa (Lissie), 28, Based in South East London.

Looking to lose around 70lbs. I refuse to know what that is in stone, even though it's basic maths. I am ignoring it! :)

I'm calorie counting to 1200 a day. Can't deal with any other kind of diet! Feel free to add me :)
  • BeanQueen3000
    Options
    I'm Betty from Kansas and i'm just here to snoop profile pics of attractive British guys. :glasses:
  • speculator66
    Options
    Hi I'm Roy from London/Essex. I've got a long way to go!
  • ShelleyR04
    ShelleyR04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

Shelley from London. Hoping to lose 1.5 stone. Have done it before and then got married, settled and started to put it back on again!! Hopefully this time it will stay off for good!!

Feel free to add me - especially if you have found calorie free chocolate??!!! :wink:

Shell
  • emilyamanda2308
    Options
    Hi everyone :smile:

I'm Emily, I'm 23 and live in Newark in Nottinghamshire. Currently living back with parents and trying very(ish) hard to save for a mortgage :noway: I've just taken up running, I've got a 10k in Derby on the 6th April, and I've got back into swimming as I loved it when I was younger.

My diary is open for anyone to see - feel free to add me :drinker:
  • toeboe
    toeboe Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Tony in Merseyside UK, (5ft 4in) been on MFP for 70ish days lost 2stone so far from 13st 10lb, hoping to get to 11stone (dont really wanna go much lighter) doing Insanity twice a week, and short but quick bike rides !!

looking for inspiration with diet & receipes ideas, getting a bit sick of crumpets with philly

feel free to add me :)
  • FaithfulJewel
    FaithfulJewel Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm Betty from Kansas and i'm just here to snoop profile pics of attractive British guys. :glasses:

AHAHAHA! XD How's that working out for you?

I'm Faith, 23, based in the West Midlands. I've been overweight, if not obese, my whole life - not necessarily from eating junk (my favourite food is broccoli; don't judge me!) but just from overeating. So I signed up to MFP "properly" a week or two ago to log what I'm eating and my weight, cause I love numbers.

I'm always asking questions as I want to get things right, but in turn I'm happy to try and help others as best as I can.

Feel free to add me as most of my info is friends only :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm trying 5:2 as I was cautiously following Slimming World for about a year and I gave up trying to guess. I am now in love with calorie counting all day, every day :D
  • sabrina19782014
    sabrina19782014 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi Im from Leeds, and looking for motivation and/or friends - maybe even someone to train with
  • csman49
    csman49 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Hi, Live in Essex, work in London (SW1)...
  • BeanQueen3000
    Options

AHAHAHA! XD How's that working out for you?

Pretty great from my side :glasses:
  • stevevarley
    stevevarley Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Steve from near keighley west Yorkshire looking to get my body back because somebody stole mine. Add me if you like.
  • H_Raza
    H_Raza Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, i am Raz from Southampton. Looking to cut down on my weight and get into shape for the TA. 13 pounds down and 60 more to go.

I started about 5 weeks ago. It has been hard but I feel the results beginning to show. The clothes are getting looser and I don't feel like I am going to die 10 minutes into a workout :)