Whats your fav workout clothing brand?

Options
13»

Replies

• WakkoW
    WakkoW Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Workout gear can be quite pricey if you go for name brands like Under Armor, LuluLemon, Athletica, and MPG. I personally really like MPG, but I can't afford to buy their stuff all the time. A lot of my workout clothes come from Kohl's too (I like Tek as well) or from Target, the Champion brand. I have also bought workout clothes at TJ Maxx and Marshall's. They have some cute stuff if you don't mind spending the time to sort through it all,

I've recently discovered MPG and love their pants. I find them at TJMAXX. Usually $25 a pair and $20 when they are on clearance. A bit more than the other brands at TJMAXX, but worth it.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,672 Member
    Options
    If I could honestly muster up to spend the money, I'd buy more UnderAmour gear. But since I'm such a cheap skate, CG wear from Target has done me fine.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Athleta. I adore their styling and the clothes function super well for me, although I have had to send some pairs of pants back because the rise is often too low for me. I consider high-quality workout clothing a worthy splurge, which is why they're my favorite. :) I've also been eyeing Title 9 lately. And the best sneakers for working out, running, and hiking I've found are Salomon-- soo comfortable! My feet and knees have had issues for ages and since using Salomon's (expensive!!!) sneakers I haven't had nearly as many problems. I think stuff from both those brands is worth the $$$, though if I can find them on sale that's better since I don't have a lot of extra money.

I sometimes just buy whatever's on sale through Sierra Trading Post if I need a particular item like a wool top-- for things like that I don't care about the brand, just function/looks.

When I need something super basic, like cotton leggings, I'll just get whatever's cheapest at the time.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    panache and shock absorber for bras, xhilaration (target brand) seamless microfiber undies
    old navy compression bottoms
    old breathable cotton tees
    old navy vintage tees
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Active by Old Navy is pretty good (my winter running jacket from there) for soprts bras, Champion and I tend to go for Under Armour when it's on-sale
  • Megabyt
    Megabyt Posts: 17
    Options
    On top of the brands that have already been named, I'd add cw-x compression gear. Sometimes planetgear.com has some pretty good deals on a lot of different brands.
  • electrickazoo
    electrickazoo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Under Armour for bras
    North face for summer running pants(mec also has good stuff)
    Favourite is Arc'Teryx but its super expensive so I only get it when there's a crazy sale.