Need friends to keep me on track ! 50 + lbs to lose

Options
mdtoll
mdtoll Posts: 39 Member
Iv'e done this before and lost almost 30 lbs but i lost my motivation when most of my friends quit using mfp and i have gained 20lbs of it back. I am 24 years old 5'7'' 239.2 lbs looking to lose 50+lbs. I want to find some friends with similar goals who will weigh in weekly with me and keep me on track!! I just can't seem to stay on task by myself! Add me please :)

Replies

• DPP450
    DPP450 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to partner with you. I'm about 180lbs. Trying to lose 50. I like to weigh in on Saturday.
  • GMStb10
    GMStb10 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm new to mfp and finding the support so helpful to stay on track. I have 50lbs to lose to reach my goal weight, I've tried many diets and always give up. I'm a big emotional eater and fed up with it all, now on healthy eating please add me and we can keep each other on track
  • fashi0nkilla
    fashi0nkilla Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey, I can be your friend. Our stats are similar. I'm 31, 5'7", 239.2# and I want to lose at least 50#, too.
  • mdtoll
    mdtoll Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I added you all! Does anybody want to start a group for weigh ins? I'm not sure how to do it on my fitness pal...
  • aloha_xo
    aloha_xo Posts: 2
    Options
    I need friends too! Similar here- 235 want to lose around 60! Ive done it before but with a very emotional last year, its all back :sad:
  • nikkkie92
    Options
    IM new to this would love some friends for support , i have around 45lbs to lose . Add me please :)
  • fayefaye87
    fayefaye87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have 60 lbs to lose. I have lost it before. But I comfort eat and past year has been so stressful . That mixed in with having my first baby. NIGHTMARE! back on it now, add me :)
  • TBraga1988
    TBraga1988 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I agree! Add me if you need motivation to stay on track! I would love to have some friends on here.
  • mmwaddel
    mmwaddel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've been wanting to get some support but not a lot of my friends like to use this app!
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I still have 60 left to go!
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP!!! We all have a lot of weight to lose; we keep each other going. Don't just look for weight loss, but also look at your clothes fitting better. For my part, I have greater mobility than before; I can also fit in the small stalls of the ladies bathroom (smile)!!!
  • roy7lorraine
    roy7lorraine Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well. I have 30 pounds to lose...been there done that but I want to lose it and keep it off....Did you guys start yet?
  • dandaman93
    Options
    I'm new too!! And I have about 61 lbs to lose. We could be friends (if you'd like) :D
  • butterflymom29
    butterflymom29 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! When I started this journey I weighed 315lbs now I'm 240 lbs I would like to lose another 50 - 75 lbs .... I love MFP the people on here are amazing they inspired me too keep pushing and to keep reaching for my goal :)) .....So please Feel free to add me :))
  • stacelahr
    Options
    Hello fellow mfp friends. I am very new to this app and am loving it so far. I have about 60 pounds to lose and would love to have some support. I'm not sure how to add people but if someone will explain it to me, I'd gladly give support in return. I have logged in for 5 consecutive days and with the new work out regimen I have been on, I have lost 3.5 pounds in 5 days. I would love to have someone to chat with as a way of keeping us both motivated. Feel free to add me :)
  • raggiemom
    raggiemom Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just added everyone starting at top and down to the last post butterflymom. I hope all my requests went through, but if not, feel free to add me!! I'm just starting out..been at it 3 weeks. I need to lose 50+ pounds. I've lost 5 so far but this has been a bad week, and I feel like I've gained some of it back!! Tomorrow is supposed to be weigh in day for me. Could use the support and motivation of friends to stay on track, and I will be there for all of you.
  • grintar
    grintar Posts: 7
    Options
    New to this, started actively trying to lose weight last week. Found out about MFP today. 26 male, 215 looking to drop to 175ish. I think this could be a great tool in order to keep me motivated. Would love to find some other people of the same mindset. Please feel free to add me :)
  • 30lbsorbust
    30lbsorbust Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would be glad to be your MFP. I am very big into motivation and believe we need one another. I want to be honest though, I am much older and don't have much weight to lose, but weight loss is slow for me.
    Kay :flowerforyou:
  • monster_760
    Options
    Hi. It's been a while since I've done this. I'm looking for friends this time around. I think I need the extra motivation to stick with this. Thanks!!
  • sunshine4040
    sunshine4040 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a little older at almost 38, but I have 50+ to lose also. I'd be glad to try to help...and I have to say the support I have gotten from a lot of people on here has been phenomenal. So...I sent you a friend request. :)