Need friends to keep me on track ! 50 + lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• LULUREBEL
    LULUREBEL Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    We have similar stats! Feel free to add me. I'm very active on MFP.
  • adgirl1995
    adgirl1995 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to loose. Looking for friends to help and be helped.....Please add me
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to support anyone that needs it! I'm, 37 years old, 5'8 and started out at 246lb. I'm now 168 and have been maintaining for nearly 2 years. I still log daily and have done so every day since I started on MFP. Always keen to cheer on new MFP friends :smile:
  • WannaBeSexyAt40
    Options
    Hi. I'm on the down slide to 40 :( I am 5'4" and weigh 210lbs on a GOOD day and 212lbs on a BAD day. I wish my scale would decide on the lower weight. I would be THRILLED to go under 200, that is my 1st goal. I'm gonna set them little! Today is day 7 on here and 0 lbs lost!
  • key101213
    key101213 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is great to see so many people who're willing to help keep one another on track.
    I would love to be part of the group.
    This is really the first time I have gotten serious about losing weight and it I am completely successful.
    I would end up losing 100 lbs.
  • lexj1
    lexj1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you, my goal is to lose a bit more than 50 lbs. I had started a month before I found mfp but am hoping that it will help to keep me on track. Good luck on your journey!

60273917.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • ZeeIsFree
    ZeeIsFree Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new here.. I would love to join. Please add me. I have 45 pounds to lose
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Hi Mdtoll,

You (and anyone else interested) should join the lose 10 lbs a month group. It's for everyone, whether you want to really lose 10 lbs a month or not. It's very supportive with a lot of active members. We weigh in every Sunday. It's a great group of people. Come check it out! Friend me (make sure to send a message when you send your friend request) and I'll invite you to the group.
  • lisahess3
    lisahess3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started back on MFP today and i also need to lose 50+ pounds.
  • sunraven01
    sunraven01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I'm 36 and I have, as of today, 100 pounds to lose. I have a few friends who used MFP in the past, one who uses MFP actively (and has lost an incredible 70 pounds!) but I'd love to have more friends to support and lend me support. Feel free to add me!
  • mslovelykj
    mslovelykj Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I need to lose between 90 - 100 lbs. Everyone, please feel free to add me :-)
  • jessydelong
    jessydelong Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Im 23 mommy of two. I need to loose 100lbs! Would love to have plenty of friends that are just as determined as i am. I love to give support! Shoot me a friends request. :wink:
  • yummymummywannabe237
    Options
    Hi there, im new to this and deffo needing some friends request to help me boost myself and ill give u the support too, haven't figured out how to add ppl yet lol :/
  • Staniel_2013
    Staniel_2013 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for having new friends to help each other out, I have a little over 50 to lose here.

Anyone can add me if they'd like.
  • Dwellis10
    Options
    I too am trying to lose 50 pounds. I've been on track and have lost almost 10. I needed to try it for myself, before I tried to add any friends. I don't really know how to add friends, etc. Any explanation will help. I weigh in every morning, and try to keep my log, every day, every meal. So anyone suggest when to report in, I can do it. I am 179 pounds this morning, and want to get UNDER 140. I am 5'6", and it is very slow,ounce by ounce. But the motivation is there. Once I found out I was pre diabetic, had sleep apnea, and other serious medical conditions, it became much easier to stay on track. Though I don't recommend ANYONE let it go that far.
  • Dwellis10
    Options
    I see all these "scales" with weight lost, or weigh to go on the posts. How do you get those on there?
  • boombalatty123
    boombalatty123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi there, im new to this and deffo needing some friends request to help me boost myself and ill give u the support too, haven't figured out how to add ppl yet lol :/

Under people's photos there is a little pull down menu, click "view profile" and on the profile page there is a button for "add as friend". :)

Everyone feel free to add me. I'm a 46yo mother of 1. I've stuck with my New Year's resolution to finally lose the baby weight (after 14 years :embarassed: ). I've lost 17 pounds, but hope to end up losing around 50, depending on muscle mass, etc. when I get closer to my goal weight.

I log everything and try to cook mostly from scratch.
  • DannyBoy863
    DannyBoy863 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. I have about 55 to lose before I turn 40 next February. I need some help staying motivated. Would love to have some friends in the same boat as me and that I can be accountable to.
  • boombalatty123
    boombalatty123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I see all these "scales" with weight lost, or weigh to go on the posts. How do you get those on there?

Under the APPS tab look in the sidebar down the right side of the screen. The weigh loss ticker is in there.
  • roy7lorraine
    roy7lorraine Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I didn't receive the invite to the group weight loss. Please resend. Thank you,..I am so excited and ready to lose this weight:smile: