have you ever done beachbody program ??

Options
2»

Replies

• urban_ninja
    urban_ninja Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of beachbody programs since I like doing my workouts at home. I had moderate weight loss success with insanity but much better definition with P90X series. I'm currently in my final block of P90X3.

I just use MFP to track my intake. I don't bother with their nutrition program. See my profile pics for my Day 1,30, & 60 progression.

Good luck!
  • beachylove
    beachylove Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I havent tried Insanity yet but my husband and I are doing the T25 program and love it. You definitely see results and I love the feeling when I am done with my workout. :)
  • INSANITYsh
    INSANITYsh Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thanks you all for your answer you motivate me :heart:
  • cheri10698
    Options
    Started P90X3 a week ago and so far so good. I can definitely feel that it's working :) I am looking for more strength than weight loss. 3 is way better than the original. Shorter workout so I actually have time and can get through it.
    As far as the equipment, yes, you need more than other programs but there are modifications. I use the resistance bands ($30 on amazon for a whole set and lifetime warranty) and that's it! I don't do the nutritional supplements but watch my diet closely instead.
    I have tried insanity once but can't keep up so became very discouraged. Maybe I'll try it again when P90X3 is complete?