What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Supper tonight was a three part harmony. Margie cooked baked beans in one crock of the slow cooker, and chipped chicken breast in another, {with Jalapeno peppers, BBQ sauce and hot sauce}. I brought pulled pork and pasta salad from work. The green beans were leftovers from last night's get together at Sister's house. Later on we had a little ice cream. Everything was very good.

wz6p6vm2wnnz.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    85u3usq0tf75.jpg

DINNER: Breaded Sole, grilled carrot, peppers and sweet potatoes with some cottage cheese.
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    balsamic pork tenderloin and broccoli au gratin. Oh, and a glass of vino. Nom nom nom!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    We had leftovers for supper tonight. It was baked beans, chipped chicken breast, pulled pork, {blue} tortilla chips, homemade salsa and pasta salad. Very good. Too full for dessert now, but there is always the hope of later.

xlsodoiz5rl4.jpg
  • DiddleOnTheRun
    DiddleOnTheRun Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ic2pmvkkm17i.jpg
    Simple supper salmon cakes, mashed taters and green beans.
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    Turkey burger and bacon wrapped asparagus. Lunch.

s7817ovwfnh4.jpg
  • HealthyNewMe1201
    HealthyNewMe1201 Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    ypw4i861p7xm.jpg

Grilled Greek Chicken with Grilled Zucchini and a Homemade Greek Salsa (my own throw together)...delicious!
  • allaboutthefood
    Options

Grilled Greek Chicken with Grilled Zucchini and a Homemade Greek Salsa (my own throw together)...delicious! [/quote]
    That looks fantastic, my kind of meal.
  • HealthyNewMe1201
    HealthyNewMe1201 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Again no pics, I was so hungry after my 3 hour walk I dug right in to my food.. We had on the BBQ Mild Italian pork sausages, grilled zucchini, grilled bell peppers, mushrooms, grapes and cottage cheese.
    Came up to 388 calories...very easy and quick prep time!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper tonight was a ham, turkey and Colby Jack sandwich with mustard, tomato and pickle. Also an apple, mixed veggies, a bite of potato salad, baked beans and the rest of the tomato. Yum.

as20lqylgvgq.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Turkey sandwiches on wheat dinner rolls with tomato, acocado, mayo and cranberry sauce; tortilla chips (more like tortilla crumbs from the bottom of the bag); and blueberries.

wo6af7pma93d.jpg

Had on of these guys for dessert tonight. My first Blue Bunny ice cream. Really good!

trj65x5t0dyn.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper was a ham, turkey and Swiss sandwich {with mustard, mayo, tomato and mini sweet peppers}, mixed veggies, chicken and rice, chipped chicken, chips and salsa and baked beans. Very good. Later I had 3/4 cup of Blue Bunny {no sugar added} Bunny tracks with Santa Fe trail mix and garlic lime parched corn. Hot, sweet and salty.

0drhlx3avu7z.jpg
  • mygnsac
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Tuna salad (tuna, asparagus, red bell pepper, cucumber, white onion, green onion, garlic, tomato, dill pickle, romaine, mayo, garlic salt and black pepper) on a bed of shredded romaine with cucumber slices, 1/2 a small baked potato, and pecorino cheese; and a nectarine.

c7jq9yw3r0s9.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    hmyqwbeyrzlo.jpg
    Baked tomato egg cup with cheese on top, with some sauteed kale, spinach and diced tomatoes
  • larrodarro
    Options
    The plan for supper was for Margie, Sister, BIL and our grand niece to meet my at Pizza Hut. So much for plans. Car trouble kept Sister and BIL in town too late for them to join us, so we decided to go to Parramore Too's. And I didn't even have the fried catfish for once. I did have a {un-tossed} salad, grilled chicken breast, fried okra and Texas toast. By chance we ran into Margie cousins and we joined them. Good food and good company.

kxvmvyibkeyn.jpg
    yxyw6hg7vapz.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I had a banking conference at work tonight. Their menu was a tomato, pepper, cucumber and onion salad, chicken thigh, bacon wrapped green beans, roasted potatoes, tomato and cucumber. I tried to do good, getting just two small cookies to go with my fruit. But when the ladies in the kitchen was cleaning up, they had leftover strawberry shortcake. What could I do?

s9ts6agtl3g1.jpg
    xoyyl2an51he.jpg
    eo6dhgrvd71i.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    ^^ one just doesn't say no to strawberry shortcake!

Smoked turkey on a roll with tomato, mushroom, green onion, romaine, mayo and mustard; asparagus and cucumber; and watermelon.

wvq7t5tgfj2h.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    ^^ one just doesn't say no to strawberry shortcake!

The Defense rests.

• larrodarro
    Options
    Taekwondo is having a sleepover at the Civic Center tonight, so . . . . . pizza. I figured I had better eat something healthy, so I had an apple, carrot, some of my garlic lime parched corn, and a few grapes. Not too bad.

ria2rs0huwlz.jpg
    r3gco6jujpke.jpg
  • mygnsac
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Black bean burger (homemade) with onion, cucumber, tomato, romaine, swiss cheese, and mustard; veggies; and a nectarine.

8pd5qyz5vvkm.jpg