What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    We had supper at Main Street Station tonight. It was chips and salsa, parrillada {grilled steak, chicken and shrimp on onions and peppers}, rice and refried beans. Very good.

r76s82cdifih.jpg
    uv48wom0cq5z.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I had fried catfish, hush puppies, baked beans, green beans and potato salad for supper. I didn't mean to, but I ate a bite here and a bite there as I was working, and it was half gone before I thought to take a picture. It was good though.
  • clairempfit
    clairempfit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    1 grilled natural/lean chicken filet, 1/2 cup of brown rice, and 1 cup of mixed veggies B)
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    We had a family birthday party... Hot dogs, popcorn shrimp, mini pizzas, chips and queso, whiskey sours, and these...

Faux Fried Ice Cream with vanilla ice cream rolled in Cinnamon Toast Crunch and mini chocolate chips drizzled with caramel.

a5n8qx4a6kf4.jpg
    jq2v5201yl49.jpg
  • MaryCS62
    MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken breasts with peaches, grilled corn, salad (tonight's dinner)
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper tonight was sausage and chicken stir-fry, collard greens and ribs. As good as it was, I guess I wasn't as hungry as I thought. I only ate the smaller rib and saved the larger one for Monday night. But it was pretty late when I ate lunch.

fj9wwrq55o4a.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    ziahf9h77q07.jpg
    BBQ pork ribs, Grilled baby potatoes, fresh green and yellow beans, tomato and baked beans
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    wwpci72g425v.jpg
    Grilled cheese made with tomatoes, saute zucchini with mushrooms, grapes and a banana
  • wifeofpepsiguy
    wifeofpepsiguy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Veggie burger with sautéed onions and peppers and sweet potato fries very tasty.

how many cals?
  • samathes
    samathes Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Planning on making a crustless kale and bacon quiche. So excited!
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    xmpmolglbq6c.jpg
    Grilled veggie bobs, Tilapia, fresh green and yellow beans, baked brown rice and tomato
  • accidentalpancake
    accidentalpancake Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash fideo with chorizo and roasted corn
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I had a ham, turkey and Colby Jack roll-up, green beans and mixed veggies for supper. But we did a big eating at my cousin's creek place this afternoon. So this is a special 4th of July lunch edition of What's For Supper???

It was burgers {and hotdogs, if you were so inclined}, potato salad, slaw, peas, pulled pork and baked beans {with a little tomato, onion and pepper salad on top, due to too small plates}. There were other desserts, but I limited myself to Margie's strawberry blueberry trifle, Sister's blueberry yum-yum and Cousin Dana's apple pie. I was going to take a picture of the trifle, but I was in the creek cooling off when the desserts were brought down from the house, and it got hit early and hard. {It looked a lot better just a few minutes before this} Later I had a slice of melon. All in all it was a good time, with good food.
    6rnl9taw16r4.jpg
    74lz67scpubc.jpg
    j6hwjjzry5q2.jpg
    euhbytz93hrz.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper was tomato pie, ribs, Jalapeno poppers, a new Mexican corn salad and a toasted roll. I remembered to take a picture of the tomato pie before it was cut this time. Then later had a little of the strawberry blueberry trifle. All very good.

208f9n39phhh.jpg
    hxxhvnisu99u.jpg
    7lchd5fxrxe2.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Made a turkey salad with spinach, romaine, mushrooms, green onion, red bell pepper, cucumber, tomato, potato, pecans, a tbs of ricotta, a couple tbs of macaroni salad (leftover from the 4th of July bbq), garlic salt and black pepper.

g93k6zs04fe3.jpg

Later I made a blueberry and cream crisp, recipe from the WebMD website.

0uptpkygg4va.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Turkey sliders with spinach, tomato, mayo and cranberry sauce; macaroni salad; edamame, quinoa, red onion, corn salad; and some cherries.

amdmna2p8ux8.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper tonight was ribs, a tomato, roll, mixed veggies, green beans, Mexican corn salad and a couple of Jalapeno poppers. Yum.

hrgwx9eg7871.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    We went out with our Tampa cousins to Beef O"Brady. I had a salad, {half of} the Cuban, some boneless wings, a couple of chips and salsa and a slice of fried dill pickle. The food was very good.

We rode with them, and I forgot my camera. So no pictures tonight.
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    ap4g9tjbzeh7.jpg
    Baked brown rice, fish and black bean, chick pea, corn salad
  • nikki_dw
    nikki_dw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Beef stew with potatoes, carrots, onions and celery! Super yummy!