Options
    sixele96 wrote: »
    100!!!!

That is a lot of suppers.
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    vga0a98tiezu.jpg

Tonight's dinner grilled chicken,asparagus, zucchini,carrots with fresh tomato and cottage cheese
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Supper was a ham, turkey, Colby Jack and Pepper Jack sandwich, mixed veggies and corn. Pretty good.

4mdw1rop5vwp.jpg
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Red curry with tofu, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower, over brown rice.

Cashew milk ice cream for dessert
  • catgurl_reeree
    catgurl_reeree Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Making homemade hamburgers out of wild caught venison mince :)
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    Making homemade hamburgers out of wild caught venison mince :)

OH yummy..
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    c6vxnn7yb4o9.jpg
    64axw0km3oev.jpg
    zucchini frittata
    4 zucchini
    4 large eggs
    50 grams brick cheese (any flavor you want)
    pepper to taste
    1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
    slice zucchinis thin, put aside about 12 slices. cook the rest in a pan with the olive oil. once cooked through remove from heat to let cool. In large bowl whisk the eggs and pepper, stir in the cheese. Preheat oven to 375 once the oven is heated, add the cooled zucchini to the egg and cheese mixture, add to a oven safe dish, top with the remaining zucchini you set aside. bake for 25 minutes. than boil for another 5 minutes to get the top nice and brown. take out of oven, let cool for about 10 minutes, Enjoy
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    c6vxnn7yb4o9.jpg
    64axw0km3oev.jpg
    zucchini frittata
    4 zucchini
    4 large eggs
    50 grams brick cheese (any flavor you want)
    pepper to taste
    1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
    slice zucchinis thin, put aside about 12 slices. cook the rest in a pan with the olive oil. once cooked through remove from heat to let cool. In large bowl whisk the eggs and pepper, stir in the cheese. Preheat oven to 375 once the oven is heated, add the cooled zucchini to the egg and cheese mixture, add to a oven safe dish, top with the remaining zucchini you set aside. bake for 25 minutes. than boil for another 5 minutes to get the top nice and brown. take out of oven, let cool for about 10 minutes, Enjoy
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    kzf3k5hefqxs.jpg
    ntpag20xkl5h.jpg
    Chicken salad, made with chicken breast, apples, peanuts, rainbow salad mix.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper was egg, ham, turkey and Swiss on a toasted Ciabatta roll, with a side of corn. Very good.

x6883bz4rdrj.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    We had a simple plan for supper tonight. Margie would run by and pick up a rack of ribs from Harvey's Deli while I headed to the garden for a few more green beans and pole beans to go with the ones picked yesterday. It all worked out great, except Harvey's was out of ribs. Margie came up with the idea of Tortilla soup, so we went that direction. I added a can of chipotle chicken and a few potatoes to the Bear Creek soup mix. Turned out pretty good. Also had a couple more ears of corn. We have enough in the fridge for a few more days. Dessert was my newest Greek strawberry blueberry creation, with double strawberry {no sugar added} ice cream and strawberries added.

ouiafcyh6uvn.jpg
    323xotigy702.jpg
    80ipd1puxf2f.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    We had Maple BBQ pork ribs, baked potato and peas
  • icck
    icck Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    It's just one of those days where I need a great big bowl full of tuna fish with a liberal serving of hot sauce. Possibly a little mayonnaise.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Last night we had southwestern grilled chicken sandwiches with pepperjack cheese and avocado, along with grilled corn on the cob.
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    9du690sxkchw.jpg

Grilled basa fish, bbq potatoes, peas, julienned carrots and zucchini with some cottage cheese
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I was able to slip away from work long enough to take Margie to Main Street Station for supper. We shared chips and salsa, then I had a salad and chicken Alfredo. Very good. I saved half of it for lunch tomorrow. After I got home from work we cut a melon out of the garden.

1ji0cv41h0v8.jpg
    shp3zck5vn64.jpg
    aeawmnag8xu7.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    4pg51998jrmp.jpg

Tonight's dinner: home made chicken burgers, grilled asparagus, farm fresh green and yellow beans, tomatoes and cucumber
  • larrodarro
    Options
    For supper tonight we added corn and tomatoes to the chipotle chicken Tortilla soup. It turned out very good. Will add it from the start next time. Also had beans and corn. Then acorn squash with butter, brown sugar and honey for dessert.

7p1hf69g3ja8.jpg
    ysk8z41jtxul.jpg
    418ud6s6v790.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Roast turkey sandwich with romaine, avocado, tomato, onion, cheddar, mayo and mustard; salad of romaine, avocado, green onion, tomato, cucumber, and asparagus; and cantalope.

shu66s1abp3x.jpg
  • faithyang
    faithyang Posts: 297 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Wow, that's really healthy stuff! I've been 'good' for weeks. I didn't feel like to eat the entire day. I had two mini jam doughnuts, a nutella filled doughnut with 1/5 a coffee and was about to give up for the day. I somehow forced myself to get out there and go through a massive chicken kebab plate with 2 dips (smoked eggplant dip and red pepper and parsley dip) and 2 salads (vegetable couscous salad which I had two spoonfuls of and green bean salad).
    I cleaned it all up - didn't finish the bread or the couscous salad but today's my cheat day and it's the first substantial meal I've had in weeks...which is progress. :smile: