What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    We tried a new salad tonight. It starts with olive oil, lemon juice, cilantro, garlic {we didn't have fresh, so we used powder}, crushed red peppers, salt and pepper. Then you add whatever you like. We used cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, yellow squash, Jalapeno, Bell and mini sweet peppers. It was pretty good. Supper was {pole} beans and potatoes, braised chicken breast, chicken fajitas and a toasted slice of Telera roll. Had planned on corn on the cob, but didn't think of it until we were through eating. Had Angel food cake and ice cream for dessert. Everything was very good.

p1tp6k3vey8m.jpg
    rzr39ctdrgua.jpg
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Lasagna for us tonight
  • larrodarro
    Options
    My BIL's father has the same birthday as Margie, and last week when we got together for Pizza, him and Sister were with his family. So tonight they took us out to Wharf Express for a belated birthday supper. I had the Greek salad with grilled shrimp and a bowl of seafood gumbo. Very good.

vs2z0luvzfav.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I had just started cooking mixed veggies and green beans when my customers brought me two plates of supper. It was pizza, baked beans, spaghetti salad, meat balls and chicken wings. It was getting really late, and I had ate with my afternoon customers too, so I just had a taste of everything, leaving most of it for leftovers. It was still very good.

k0v6968a8dhk.jpg
    5n2fgaahe1ji.jpg
    c79mas1vhjdr.jpg

• allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    1d5zjj00q08g.jpg
    Sausage, kale and white bean soup.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Roast turkey sandwich on toasted Alvarado St. wheat bread with cheddar-jack cheese, romaine, mushrooms, tomato, onion, mayo and mustard; cucumber, tomato and red bell pepper; and a few tortilla chips.

b24rrm3elpha.jpg
  • go4me1
    go4me1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options

Three Cheese Zucchini Stuffed Lasagna Rolls

• GreySkyEyes
    GreySkyEyes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mushroom omelet, Brussels sprouts, sour cream, and salsa.

z6n929xiqhs3.jpg
  • jcompto
    jcompto Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Tonight I had
    *1.5 cups of store bought Organic Spring salad w/ fat free ranch (2tbsp)
    * 1/2 cup steamed broccoli with crazy janes seasoning salt
    * *80% of a kaiser roll (160cal) w/ "Jack Daniels Pulled bbq chicken (approx 160 cal) I feel so full and I still have 100 calories for a sweet tooth attack later :)
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Margie did the cooking tonight. {all I did was shuck the corn and toast my bread} It was corn on the cob, spaghetti with {turkey} sauce, peas and toasted slices of roll. We got out early to pick the peas and corn this morning. Everything was very good.

1v7xoxoslev8.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    clk4car0wyu3.jpg

grilled marinated zucchini, homemade bacon, mushroom, cheese turkey burgers and a baby kale salad.
  • rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    That all looks so delicious!
    Its only lunch time here and I had a homemade pizza on pita with slow cooked shredded chicken breast, mushrooms, onion, olives, cheese, tomato base and oregano sprinkle. Would of loved some sundried tomato but I am cleaning out the cupboards so we are only eating whats around until Wednesday :)
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    bswq7acjy1y1.jpg
    v92rbgtcdup1.jpg
    fe6uicdjydyt.jpg
    Dinner was extra awesome tonight.
    BBQ grilled Atlantic salmon, grilled zucchini and asparagus, tomato and cottage cheese. Also made some rice but didn't have any
  • worstcaster
    worstcaster Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Tuna noodle salad
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper was all leftovers tonight. It was chicken fajita, spaghetti salad, baked beans, ham, chicken wings and a piece of a roll. It was all pretty good Also had a little of my latest low sugar dessert. Although this one isn't as low sugar as most. Apparently Jell-O doesn't make a sugar free blueberry. But I had fresh blueberries and made it anyway. Even with the regular Jell-O it is only 85 calories per 100g. We put part of this one in the fridge instead of the freezer for ease of serving. I might just take the big bowl out of the freezer and put it in the fridge when this container is used up. It was nice not to have to wrestle with it.

ri0ciz6cfqk0.jpg
    9sunzb7gqpmx.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Bean soup (homemade pink beans reheated with chopped spinach, asparagus, tomato, green onion, mushrooms, chicken, and a little parm cheese); blueberries and some tortilla chips.

wfs25mbyvs5x.jpg
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    ncu68k5y8l83.jpg

Baked tialapia on top of spinach and garlic herb fettuccine with fresh veggies on side.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    It's jambalaya for us tonight
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    No pic tonight, but we had, BBQ boneless pork chops, grilled asparagus, home fried potatoes with onions with a sliced tomato and sour cream
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    Oh and I made the kids blueberry lemon pancakes for pancake Tuesday.