What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Supper tonight was a ham and Pepper Jack roll-up, green beans, un-stuffed cabbage over rice, salad, slaw and a slice of baguette. Pretty good.

60ajdhd56txz.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Salad (mixed greens, spinach, red bell pepper, roast beef, cucumber, tomato, onion, asparagus, avocado, pecorino); plain sweet potato; and cherries.

uw3guq6fmkg6.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    A spicy black bean burger, corn off the cob, tomato slices, and cantaloupe (I finally found a good one!).

6xmfjz6wn0jm.jpg

cl12l2k4w9pn.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Tonight was a night of first. First peas of the season, first corn and first Iraqi cucumber. Also slaw, regular cucumber, sausage and toasted baguette slices. Very good.

n1efisiis6o6.jpg

I used less butter and brown sugar on the acorn squash tonight. Still more like dessert than a veggie.

bfxk412ho094.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Larro, that cucumber looks like an Armenian cucumber. My favorite, but I have the hardest time finding them around here!
  • Carol_
    Carol_ Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    MyM0wM0w wrote: »
    Silly, rabbit. Those are brussel sprouts. :D:p;)

You made me laugh.lol
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Chili and tomorrow is steak salad.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    Larro, that cucumber looks like an Armenian cucumber. My favorite, but I have the hardest time finding them around here!

They may be the same. Margie's old boss brought back seeds from Iraq. I haven't got around to Googling them to find out just what they are called. The seeds on this one were not mature, but the next one I pick, I'm saving seeds. Might even put a few more in the ground for a 2nd planting this year.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Tonight it's curried rice and chicken pilaf.
  • icck
    icck Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Tight on time tonight and over on carbs thanks to leftover Chinese for breakfast, so I'm planning on scrambled eggs and cottage cheese with hot sauce.
  • shawnakelsey
    shawnakelsey Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Orzo pasta salad - orzo pasta, green yellow red peppers, fresh spinach cut up, herb chicken breast, grape seed olive oil, onion, garlic, fresh basil. Spinach and strawberry salad with mozzarella cheese and a low CAL vinaigrette72i5gk4dybv5.jpg
  • go4me1
    go4me1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Salmon. Lima beans. Rice.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Indian Tacos from the campground cafe at Badlands, SD, along with a Crows Peak Cream Ale from Spearfish, SD

91maw1e06wfq.jpg
    cthv6tsxpxpg.jpg
    6cxx8y2f7mf7.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper was more fresh corn from the garden {the best part}, slaw, ham, sausage, a new cucumber, onion and pepper salad with Greek yogurt and dill pickle juice, peas and toasted baguette slices. Later I had some acorn squash with butter and brown sugar as dessert. Everything was very good, but maybe there was just a little too much hot pepper in the salad. We used very little Serrano, so it must have been a hot Jalapeno. Every once in a while you get one like that.

ca6g8wul7lxm.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Tried a new place today. The appetizer was a roasted beet "hummus" with roasted garlic flat bread, goat cheese and olives (super yummy!), and the main dish was a hamburger with a spicy avocado guacamole, cheddar, bacon and homemade potato chips and a side salad. I actually enjoyed the side salad and the beet hummus more than the burger. The burger was dry and way too salty.

tx5g4509ba03.jpg

8f31ylc6yc92.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    i86drz9boy5e.jpg
    Baked spaghetti squash, filled with sausage, tomatoes, peppers and cheese
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Connie, that looks good.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper tonight was a ham, turkey, Colby Jack and Pepper Jack sandwich, green beans and mixed veggies. And since the folks having the sports banquet were nice enough to give me a whole pizza, I figured the least I could do was eat at least one slice.

fmimbxdsj04m.jpg
    7repdnr2as4s.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Today was Margie's birthday and we went to Pizza Hut with a bunch of the Tampa cousins for supper. I had a salad, and a slice each of {medium} thin meat-lovers, hand tossed Hawaiian, thin super supreme and deep dish super supreme. They were all very good. Good thing I did mixed veggies for lunch too.

o0pcov1aibtq.jpg
    egvtu07qsqtl.jpg
    dmtrw1rjnwp4.jpg
  • fab_fierce_fit
    fab_fierce_fit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ahi tuna steak and a nutella protein mug cake :)