What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Margie and the Tampa cousins headed in to Pizza Hut tonight, and I joined them when I got off work. I had a salad, a bread stick, a slice of Supreme deep dish and two slices of ham and pineapple hand tossed. Very good.

kq81yhktpuz5.jpg
    1tfifvpc7am1.jpg
    fzm2775wkx2k.jpg
    ibpxdbivw33d.jpg
  • rebeccamcj
    rebeccamcj Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    MyM0wM0w wrote: »
    Cheese pizza made with 2 ingredient pizza dough. Came out really nice, will absolutely make again.

How do you make this pizza crust? It looks yummers.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    We lost power last night, so it was a cold supper for me. {No power = no wifi, thus the delay in posting} Luckily the coffee had just brewed when the power went out. It was a turkey burger, ham, roast beef and Swiss roll-up, tomato, cucumber, grapes, carrots and a couple of {untoasted} slices of baguette. Not too bad considering.

ytvshq27nm7s.jpg
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Broccoli is finally ready for harvest! Tonight I'm making a chicken broccoli pasta bake with a side salad of fresh lettuce and broccoli greens with berries and basalmic. I can't wait!!
  • FitGeekery
    FitGeekery Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Last night was Lemon Dill Salmon + Greek Quinoa Salad. Yummm!

tgslht8jqhrw.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Conchiglie al pollo (Shell pasta, chicken breast, broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes, pecorino cheese, roasted garlic and trebbiano wine). So good.

ut9s0qp1exxb.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Fried egg and Swiss on Telera roll, mixed veggies. A day canoeing on the river pretty much wiped me out, so I went for the easy supper. Still good.

qnbi0q5t3iax.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Broccoli and cheddar quiche; tomato slices; and raw asparagus.

zno5orye60z0.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper was really, really late tonight. The blame is equal parts afternoon pizza, NBA playoffs and a good book. At 2030, when I noticed the time, I searched the freezer for inspiration. The result was steak, steak stir-fry and purple hull peas. Very good.

m0l5ofw8k1kw.jpg
  • jwschutz
    jwschutz Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Last nights dinner for my wife's birthday "Love Boat for Two" 1zgx4mrfulkk.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I have two parties going on tonight {at work}. Each of them brought me a plate. I ate the one with baked mac and cheese, chicken leg and thigh, yellow rice, green beans and a roll. Also had a small square of red velvet cake. I'm taking the other plate home, although I did eat the plate of veggies and fruit. Very good.
    8lkc65bnpci5.jpg
    6dncp8g3s590.jpg
    c1ol8ps788ke.jpg
  • mygnsac
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Grilled chicken and wild rice w/broccoli; tomato and avocado salad, french bread w/apricot jam, and fresh bluberries.

dgrrc59fcj78.jpg
  • rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste Turkey zucchini burgers, gourmet sausages, grilled potato with oil, garlic and oregano, maybe some bbq'd corn with chilli butter. I will take a pic later :smile:
  • larrodarro
    Options
    We went to a graduation party tonight. After waiting a couple of hours, and being told it would be at least an other hour, maybe two, before the food was ready, we went to Ruby Tuesday for supper. I had a salad and the Hickory Bourbon pork chop with mashed potatoes and green beans. It was very good.

hpyr2gr4kp25.jpg
    804si2lwlbyy.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    On vacation in Colorado Springs, @ Phantom Canyon Brewing Company. Buffalo flat iron steak, grilled asparagus and sautéed green beans with beer sampler. Lemon Basil Goat Cheese Cheesecake with almond cookie crust.

535vfox1on7i.jpg
    qujl7zllxcfs.jpg
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Tonight's dinner is going to be super basic -- pan-grilled chicken breast, rice, and broccoli/cauliflower blend. I'm going to try to remember to take a picture before I homph-gomph.
  • MDanca
    MDanca Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    3c3bks1mrpue.jpg

Chopped salad - lettuce, tomato, corn, avocado, bacon, blue cheese. With olive oil/lime juice dressing...
  • Amytreetop
    Amytreetop Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Bbq chicken breast, potato salad, & bruschetta. 585 calories altogether. :)

• Amytreetop
    Amytreetop Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    cxkv8g1dfw57.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper tonight was Pineapple Chicken {chicken breast, ham, Swiss, Pepper Jack and pineapple}, green beans, tomato, cucumber, pepper {bell, Jalapeno and mini sweet}, onion and squash salad, and toasted slices of Bolillo roll. Then Angel food cake with bunny tracks low sugar ice cream. Very good.

lobgbta316c8.jpg
    3pz1ao7wmlic.jpg