What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Supper was mostly a couple of sandwiches. One was a ham, cracked pepper turkey breast and Swiss with mustard and Miracle Whip. The other was meatloaf with Pepper Jack cheese. Also had steamed carrots, peas, and green beans and potatoes.

tctdu83gf3hn.jpg

Dessert was half a slice of huckleberry buckle with no sugar added ice cream. Yum.

7837f3mpuk4t.jpg

Larro's Sister's Huckleberry Buckle recipe:

Topping
    1/3 cup sugar
    1/2 cup all purpose flour
    1 1/2 Tsp cinnamon
    1/4 cup softened butter
    1 Tbs chia seeds {Optional}

Batter
    1/2 cup butter
    3/4 cup sugar
    2 eggs
    1/2 cup milk
    (2 cups all purpose flour, 1/2 Tsp salt, 2 Tsp baking powder) or 2 cups self rising flour
    2 cups huckleberries {or blueberries}, washed and stemmed

Stir topping ingredients until crumbly. Set aside.
    Preheat oven to 350F. Grease 9" cooking pan.
    Using a mixing bowl, mix sugar and butter. Add eggs, stir in milk. Mix until smooth. Sift flour in another pan. Stir in batter. Add berries to batter and spread in pan. Sprinkle the topping over batter. Bake for 35-40 minuets, or a toothpick comes out dry. Makes 8 servings.
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
  • NewMeSM75
    Options
    8d836haa7iy9.jpg

Homemade chicken and ricotta meatballs with marinara inside pita bread with tomato salad.
  • tarcotti
    tarcotti Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hey people, add me! I'm looking for more friends who post recipes :)
  • PseudoNinja
    PseudoNinja Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Slow cooker Italian sausage with bell peppers and onions
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I think we're getting a pizza
  • _QueenE_
    Options
    So I'll have a piece and a salad#
  • _QueenE_
    Options
    !
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I'm making Italian Meatballs in sweet pepper tomato sauce in the crock-pot, served over whole wheat pasta. Will post a pic tonight.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from yesterdays Cinco De Mayo lunch at work. Made a pulled pork burrito with lettuce, onions, olives, cheese, guacamole, sour cream, and tomatoes; chicken/cheese/chili and tortilla chips; dulce de leche cake.

8mkqk1yf79f7.jpg

Lunch is my supper today. Will probably just have some yogurt with blueberries tonight.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Margie and I went to Parramore's Too for supper tonight, and I didn't get the fried catfish!!!! I had grilled chicken breast, sweet potato, Texas toast and a Cesar's salad. I forgot my camera. I did take some pictures with Margie's phone, but it's at home and I'm at work.
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    one serving light tuna pouch, hardboiled egg and Kraft fat free sharp cheddar cheese singles(1 slice). Boring but low cal and high protein.
  • forgtmenot
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Photo of the Italian meatballs in sweet pepper tomato sauce over whole wheat pasta I mentioned above. This is my fiancé's portion because it looked prettier. Mine had less cheese and less pasta. He had seconds, which is always a good sign.2dhbgb6m03yr.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Roast turkey sandwich on toasted multigrain, multiseed, raisin bread with mustard, mixed sprouts and cucumber slices; cucumber and watermelon.

s52789yls3i5.jpg
  • NewMeSM75
    Options
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Chicken salad or tuna salad, haven't decided yet!!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper was chicken stir-fry with toasted baguette slices. Very good.

16 oz sugar snap stir-fry veggies
    16 oz deluxe stir-fry veggies
    100g corn
    100g mini sweet peppers
    140g onion
    263g rotisserie chicken {120g breast, 50g leg, 93g thigh}
    1 tbs olive oil
    1/2 tbs fajitas seasoning
    1/2 tbs garlic powder
    1/3 tbs black pepper

78 calories and 6g protein per 151g serving

3z1wug28pp26.jpg

And since supper was so healthy...... Huckleberry buckle with butter pecan ice cream. Yum.

h2vlhpesy13o.jpg
  • forgtmenot
    edited May 2015
    Options
    h0rxnbp5zybn.jpg
    Baked lemon pepper boneless "wings" served with Sriracha sauce, sweet potato fries, and broccoli.
    ufbyfnpzi932.jpg
    Dessert is so delicious brand cashew milk Dark chocolate truffle dairy free ice cream with chocolate protein brownie and strawberries.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Broccoli, spinach, limas and some of the pink beans I made last weekend over brown rice, with some chicken teriyaki pineapple meatballs and grated romano cheese; cherries and berries.

zdsu95gexxh3.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Broccoli, spinach, limas and some of the pink beans I made last weekend over brown rice, with some chicken teriyaki pineapple meatballs and grated romano cheese; cherries and berries.

zdsu95gexxh3.jpg