What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• cassandrag93
    cassandrag93 Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to make homemade burgers topped with pepper jack cheese, avocados, and grilled onions. With a side salad and homemade fries. Boyfriend will have the buns, I'll have my burger wrapped in lettuce. :)
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I went ahead and had Taco Bell for lunch (it was raaaaaad), so now I'm thinking a simple dinner -- veggie burger on a sandwich thin with garlic & herb Laughing Cow, side of steamed broccoli and/or a straightforward garden salad. I don't have a ton of calories left for the day, which is why I'm thinking small.
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Chicken tacos with lettuce and tomato
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Fresh corn salad with a chicken tamale, asparagus, halved cherry tomatoes and romano cheese; sides of english cucumber slices, red bell pepper sticks, and a bowl of fresh blueberries and raspberries.

iz6cd68wqwg6.jpg
  • CaraRahl
    CaraRahl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    tonight is pork back ribs with a homemade rub (brown sugar and various spices) covered in bbq sauce done in the slow cooker all day so the meat falls right off the bone, roasted potatoes, and a garden salad with a homemade balsamic vinegrette
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Margie cooked supper while I napped through the Cup race. It was rice, turkey & pork sausage meatloaf, steamed carrots and Brown Crowder peas with pork sausage. It was all very good. The meatloaf had just enough hot pepper to make you pay attention.

5o9nhbfm8siu.jpg

Mamma and Sister picked huckleberries down at the pond this morning. Sister borrowed a baking dish and returned it half full of huckleberry buckle. That was nice of her.

slbp9p1xw178.jpg
  • bgreening72
    bgreening72 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Chicken shwarma...on the BBQ courtesy of my DH ;) brown rice, carrots and broccoli. Delicious :)
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Homemade pink beans with limas; sandwich with Aidells chicken teriyaki pineapple sausage, havarti cheese, and mixed sprouts; fresh cherries.

045wzpqy2h3f.jpg
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    zjip08i0fshd.jpg

Ribeye and potato grilled over hickory. Potato baked, rubbed with oil salt & pepper then finished on grill.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    We're having barbacoa beef with cilantro lime rice and grilled chilli parm corn tonight.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

mistikal13 wrote: »
    We're having barbacoa beef with cilantro lime rice and grilled chilli parm corn tonight.

Post some pics, and I'm interested in the corn recipe!
  • basscadet808
    basscadet808 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Korean style Quinoa bowl:
    Quinoa with grilled chicken, shelled edemame, Shredded carrots, shredded cucumber, sauteed Kale and you can plop a poached or fried egg on top and cover in siracha and Gochujang sauce. YUMMM
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Chicken, pineapple, asparagus, and rice
  • ladydy911
    ladydy911 Posts: 126 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Tonight was fresh yellow squash cucumber zucchini red onion green onions lemon juice and dill pickle juice. Can't find the link to add a picture though
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Spicy Italian sausage tortellini in marinara sauce.

I want some huckleberry buckle though! That looks amazing! :smiley:
  • larrodarro
    Options
    FoxyLifter wrote: »

I want some huckleberry buckle though! That looks amazing! :smiley:

I sent a message to my sister for the recipe. When I get it, I'll post it. You have to pick your own huckleberries though.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I had leftovers tonight. It was meatloaf on rice, peas, green beans and potatoes, and pita bread. Pretty good. {and I may have a piece of that buckle when I get home from work}

o7k4uehagmqd.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Teriyaki beef with rice and veggies; cucumber; and watermelon.

op05k44lmp5y.jpg
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Turkey and veggie chilli tonight!
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Tacos- one with grilled chicken cilantro onions and guacamole. One with ground turkey bell peppers onions cilantro and guacamole qyje9enaprkj.jpg
    ekiu5952g8gb.jpg