Options
    Grilled burger and baked beans
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Supper was chicken stir-fry, a meatloaf, Swiss and roast beef roll-up and toasted baguette slices. Later I had the last of the huckleberry buckle with ice cream. Everything was very good.

sfgukxz13yql.jpg
    qdplzeh8rvdb.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Got home from work and my Dad wanted to got out for dinner. Yummy chicken fajitas with homemade corn tortillas.

kfihc6hbl6my.jpg
  • mygnsac
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Seared ono (my first ono) with sweet chili and reduced soy sauces; roasted fingerling potatoes; and warm asian salad.

snewys53bl3j.jpg

Had a splurgy dessert. Creme brulee (my first creme brulee, and it was OMG yummy!).

u8asls6e94c6.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I had lasagna, green beans and a roast beef and Swiss sandwich for supper tonight. Margie was also nice enough to share some carrot cake and peanut butter cake she brought home from her buddy's house. I had ate it before I thought about pictures. Everything was good.

alv871s02olb.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Pan seared scallops with lemon asparagus risotto. I think this was my best effort on the scallops yet, they had a really good crust on them.

Not pictured, a few glasses of Sauvignon blanc...

isenmanmeqpz.jpg
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Pulled pork, coleslaw,
  • unigirl143
    unigirl143 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Ground turkey and beef meatloaf macaroni and cheese and Brussels sprouts.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    We all gathered at Sister's for supper tonight. We had pork loin, cranberry sauce, green beans {from my garden} and potatoes, quinoa & wild rice, squash {from Mamma's garden} and cornbread. Sister tried Margie's new broccoli and strawberry salad recipe, and Margie made her famous pineapple casserole. Sister also made a lemon lime cake with cream cheese icing. Everything was real good, but most all of us agreed we like regular broccoli salad better.

t7imxmzrz04c.jpg
    u2omwpyhebrq.jpg
    lu9tq669bkkl.jpg
  • NewMeSM75
    Options
    Portobello mushroom, peppers & onions with cauliflower puree

bu6upkwz1qai.jpg

Grilled catfish on top of a orzo type risotto with shrimp & peas.

k1yejokrq757.jpg
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Tonight it's cajun red beans and rice with sausage.
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Tonight's dinner has to be quick so we're having pasta tossed with veggies (sugar snap peas, tomatoes, carrots) sauteed in olive oil and garlic with a little parmesan grated over. Should take about 15 min total to make.
  • the4pigs
    the4pigs Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    tonight i had a hm vegetable curry with a hard boiled egg lots of food for just 550 calories
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper tonight was meatloaf and Pepper Jack on Baguette slices, a couple of wings, and an improvised stir-fry. I used stir-fry veggies, mixed veggies, green beans, leftover rotisserie chicken and rice. Most of this was planned for my lunch on Saturday, but still good and filling tonight.

h6z2e1mlw0ky.jpg
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    3b4hw9j5ayyu.jpg

Chicken-Broccoli Mac and Cheese with Bacon by Cooking Light. Man, it was delicious comfort food and only 343 calories for 1.33 cup.
  • DebzNuDa
    DebzNuDa Posts: 252 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    fizakb78al11.jpg

Homemade Turkey Spicy Sausage Patties, Omelet with Leek, Shitake Mushroom and Asparagus, Cherry Tomatoes grown in my garden with Balsamic Vinegar, Whole Wheat Baguette, Iced Tea with Sweet n Low. Total 498 cal, 29g Carb, 27g Fat, 34g Protein, 4g Fiber, 1024mg Sodium.
  • NewMeSM75
    Options
    Not the prettiest picture. Grilled chopped sirloin with veggies that were skewered and grilled.

d2jbmw7aat5q.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    BLT, cherries, and strawberries.

g3psq31tp6kj.jpg