What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Supper was mostly leftovers from Sunday night. {Margie and I did cook fresh green beans out of the garden} It was pork loin with cranberry sauce, quinoa and wild rice, squash {from Mamma's garden}, broccoli and strawberry salad, and the a fore mentioned green beans. Also had some of the pineapple casserole with vanilla ice cream. Everything was very good.

3rggapil8lc8.jpg
    6s2utbqmn6e9.jpg
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    tjtciydvbkfi.jpg
    I need to go grocery shopping so I just sort of threw a bunch of stuff together. It tasted pretty good though. Turkey burger with side of sriracha mayo not pictured, roasted tomatoes with fresh garlic and Parmesan, sautéed Swiss chard with fresh garlic and ginger, and baked pears with balsamic
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper was just about a carbon copy {I'm showing my age} of last night's, except I forgot the broccoli strawberry salad in the fridge, and I cooked a new pot of green beans, with potatoes tonight. It was pork loin with cranberry sauce, quinoa and wild rice, squash, green beans and potatoes, and a roast beef and Swiss on slices of a Telera roll. Everything was real good. There was a bucket of green beans from the garden that had to be used and I cooked all of them. Most will go into the freezer.

tfr7a201urck.jpg
    ge9n4u4v8l2u.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Fresh veggies, cherries, and a fried egg sandwich with Adell's chicken sausage.

vht7nj3y6dsf.jpg
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    BLT (no mayo), pickle spear and some Skinny Pop. It is just me for dinner this week (DH out of town) so keeping it simple.
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Spinach and ricotta ravioli.

i1f03kmkahos.jpg
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Chicken souvlaki, rice pilaf, and I'm not sure what veg I'll find at the market to grill.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I met Margie at Main Street Station for supper. I had the grilled White fish, grilled shrimp, Black beans and a baked potato. Also had some chips and salsa. Very good.

vik4s0gwde50.jpg
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    kla3fiuqykk4.jpg
    Dinner- Sushi for 2 I shared with my fiancé. This had tuna and salmon sashimi, spicy tuna roll, and red snapper, shrimp and crab nigiri. Served with miso soup (not pictured), and seaweed salad which I didn't eat, not really a fan of it.
    g9tjgqezwrdf.jpg
    Technically my "lunch" which is how I got away with all this ridiculously delicious food in one day lol: Strawberry swirl cheesecake from a local Cheesecake Factory in town called Jubilations. So good!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Chicken curry and roti.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    We had turkey {and turkey sausage} burgers, with Pepper Jack and onion. Also had {first picking of} sugar snap peas out of the garden, sweet potato and grilled onions. Very good.

r4h3nean99se.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Teriyaki beef with veggies and rice; multi seed bread with a little butter and honey; fresh veggies and some rainier cherries.

9mnkn9frfo57.jpg
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    ytb3ij6pjci9.jpg

Paella
    01.jpg 264.1K
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Sandwiches
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Thanks to my afternoon customers, with their cupcakes and cookies, supper was light tonight. I used about half of a turkey burger, mixed veggies, green beans and corn to make some improvised stir-fry. Also had a ham, cracked pepper turkey breast and Swiss roll-up and toasted baguette slices.

klyhvprlc5mj.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    I was lazy tonight and picked up one of those pre made salads when I was at the store. The sodium and cals were not too bad on this one. Miso chicken salad, toasted homemade sourdough w/pb, and potato salad.

rw032xafdsko.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    We went over and had a birthday supper with our Tampa cousins tonight at their trailer. It was baked chicken, ribs, squash & onions, and baked beans. The ribs were so tender they were falling off the bone. The birthday boy did most of the cooking, and he sure did a good job.

mdwkkeyj7fc2.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Avocado salad and a cup of chili.

hf7bq2jcxfio.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I took the easiest path for tonight's supper. It is a turkey burger, ham and cracked pepper turkey breast sandwich with Swiss, Pepper Jack, mustard, mayo and dill pickle. And a combination of stir-fry veggies, mixed veggies, green beans and corn. Turned out really good and only one plate and one bowl to wash.

byfhwkzah2dr.jpg
    030.JPG 1005.9K
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Cheese pizza made with 2 ingredient pizza dough. Came out really nice, will absolutely make again.

b1ygeklnq11r.jpg