• tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    I had butter chicken curry, and then I had to burn it off :/
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Yesterday evening's supper was out. :

Nachos with cheese and ground beef. Coffee w/ cream and sweet 'n low for drink w/ a glass of water(more than one glass of water). A scoop of ice cream for dessert.

Then my mom calls me after I get home and I end up going for round 2. :

A bite of cheese and onion enchilada, a small bite of black beans, and a small bite of rice. That was part of my mom's supper. I had ordered a flan, and I ate the entire thing. Had water and a strawberry margarita to drink.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Vegan red beans and rice. Yummy, cheap, and filling.
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    xr3cscljf7oo.jpg

Vietnamese spicy sour veggie and fish soup. Large salad with grapes and tomatoes and avocado. Acai berry green tea.

• RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Tacos
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Pasta Fagoli and homemade cheese pizza. Freakin delicious.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    One of the local churches had a children's choral Christmas program tonight. I had 3 bean salad, cheese, melon, strawberry, ham and cream cheese roll-ups, crackers and crab salad, chicken wings {I chose the baked ones}, deviled eggs, broccoli, bell pepper and meat balls. I also had a salad, but the picture didn't turn out very well. Everything was very good, especially the the 3 bean salad.

knn0wx6p7pn8.jpg

I had a Jello fruit Cool Whip salad with a taste of ice cream for dessert.

eko46sa1d2yj.jpg
  • victoire713
    Options
    Funny thing. I'm having yesterday's supper right now.

My mom took me through the McDonald's drive thru earlier, so I got the number 15(Chicken Nugget Meal) with a Dr. Pepper to drink. I'm finishing it off.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Weekend Meals, finally remembered to take a few pictures:

Friday night pizza night - made them with the kids before watching Christmas shows:
    Mine was Mediterranean Pesto Chicken Sausage
    BFD0E25B-D92B-4F2E-8AC9-B8EAA2FCC3FD_zpsgq6aart9.jpg

Kids made a cheese pizza and a regular sausage pizza
    2CC33230-3C03-4181-928E-E34B7132F0C7_zps2xpv3cjy.jpg

Saturday holiday dinner with some friends. I had the fish tasting board.
    6EDA62CB-1E1C-4466-A17F-8AF148929542_zps8pyn2akr.jpg
    Left to right: Sesame seared salmon with chinese sausage and long beans, Thai curry ahi tuna with sticky rice and mango, basil crusted grouper with potatoes and greens.

Dessert I've had before - cinnamon sugar donut holes with maple bacon whipped cream
    313f6cdd-9f8c-4dc1-9d0d-3cde37c5dba6_zpsb25223df.jpg

Sunday brunch at a coffee house:
    Cappucino, Scrambled Farm Eggs, Whole Wheat Pancakes, Sausage and Rosemary Potatoes
    4CF42848-F740-45C8-9F5E-13F7F8FD59C7_zpsb17phpks.jpg

2E9A5507-FEC5-49C0-BCFE-6128D30C6E92_zpsxusry1yk.jpg

Sunday night I forgot to take a picture but it was so yummy. I made a "3 Packet Roast" in the crockpot with baby carrots and mashed potatoes, sourdough bread and Trader Joes cookies for dessert while we worked on the tree....
  • larrodarro
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I had a bowl of turkey chili.

uq60d4a4iqr8.jpg

And pork loin and cheese slices on a dinner roll. Also grapes and a carrot. Still in need of several hundred calories, so there will be more eating.

6vcb07k1gsnp.jpg

222.JPG 1020.2K
    005.JPG 1006.4K
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Tonight I made a sandwich with one of the scrambled egg muffins I made yesterday; and a salad of mixed greens, mixed sprouts, turkey, roasted beets, cucumber, red bell pepper, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, red grapes, raisins, green onion, pecorino cheese, garlic salt and black pepper.

qz0gjpw2ejmm.jpg
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Macaroni and cheese
    peas and carrots
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Tonight the Health Department had their ending party for the 3 month fitness program {FLASH or some such name} that they had done here at the Civic Center. They were nice enough to fix me a plate. It was wraps with ham, cheese and tomato, grapes, apple, cowboy caviar {the bean stuff. It was pretty good} and pita crackers.

9eko57f2pail.jpg

Also a dessert with peanut butter whipped in cool whip. Very tasty, and only 1 Weight Watcher point. Which after a little Google search, I found out equals 50 calories. They had several left, so I should have got another one.

nv0l55efclu8.jpg
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    homemade potstickers. nom nom nom
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    Mediterranean quinoa (spinach, tomato, feta, olive oil) and butternut squash and goat cheese gratin with a chicken Andouille sausage.

I'm sure my husband would not eat the butternut squash and goat cheese gratin but it sounds amazing and I would love a recipe if you would share!

The gratin is super easy. I just cube a butternut squash, put it in a casserole with a half cup of almond milk, sprinkle with about 6-8 ounces of crumbled goat cheese, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and bake at about 400 til done (around 40-60 min, depending on how big the squash was). If you want, you can add panko on top to make a crispy topping, but I usually don't waste the calories. Sometimes I make this with gorgonzola instead of goat cheese and it's also tasty, but a lot saltier, so don't add as much salt. Sage or nutmeg are also good ways of mixing it up.

Thanks! Is the almond milk for flavor or what you have on hand?

It's to add moisture, in place of cream or cow's milk (which I don't like) that you might put in a regular gratin. I don't use much, just enough to make the melted cheese into a creamy sauce.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    larrodarro wrote: »
    Tonight the Health Department had their ending party for the 3 month fitness program {FLASH or some such name} that they had done here at the Civic Center. They were nice enough to fix me a plate. It was wraps with ham, cheese and tomato, grapes, apple, cowboy caviar {the bean stuff. It was pretty good} and pita crackers.

Also a dessert with peanut butter whipped in cool whip. Very tasty, and only 1 Weight Watcher point. Which after a little Google search, I found out equals 50 calories. They had several left, so I should have got another one.

Larro, that meal looks healthy and yummy!

• mygnsac
    Options
    We went to the fish restaurant tonight. I had a red snapper sandwich on toasted walnut sourdough wheat bread, and asian coleslaw. Those onion rings came with the meal, but the were too greasy to eat.

8qpf3f77d6z1.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Monday: Spinach Asiago Chicken Sausage with Garlic Butter rice and sauteed green beans:
    1805BF34-7AA5-469E-AFA5-A0850D466D68_zpsytd0haow.jpg

Last night work dinner, no pics because I think people would have looked at me strangely...
    Bacon wrapped shrimp appetizer (held myself to one but I could have eaten the whole order), creamy tomato soup, and braised lamb shanks with mashed potatoes. Really good Pinot Noir...
  • victoire713
    Options
    Yesterday evening's supper:

Fettuccini Alfredo, bisketti noodles to substitute the fettuccini noodles(my mom didn't have any, so she "improvised"). A glass and a half of Coke to drink
  • Lucknawi
    Lucknawi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    4 oz steamed chicken breast, 4 oz steamed carrots and 1 cup of steamed basamati rice. No butter or salt added although I usually put some Frank's Red Hot on the chicken.