100+ pounds to lose

Options
1235»

Replies

• GreatGreenSea
    GreatGreenSea Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose (started in January). I'd love some new friends on here.
  • sarabthny
    sarabthny Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have about 100# to lose. I just started this week (even though the computer thinks I've been on this in 2012). I don't hv any friends yet - but I would love some :-)
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Starting out I wanted to lose at least 100.... I still have quite a way to go.... But every day takes me closer! I would love to make friends on the same joirney!
  • FootballKate1
    FootballKate1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have about 180 lbs to lose so I will be here a long time!! I am happy to be friends with anyone! One of these days I will get my picture on here!
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm at the hundred spot too! Feel free to add me.
  • Jelise24
    Jelise24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Just about 100 lbs left to lose here. Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • waterlibby
    waterlibby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Me too, I am back at my heaviest. I plan on checking in tomorrow morning. I could REALLY use some encouragement!
    It has been a rough winter and I am so glad that the sun was shining this weekend. It got my out in the fresh air and moving. Please add me!
  • lunastardust777
    Options
    i will add you :) im very active on mfp i log everyday etc. and have about 100 lbs to lose before i get to my goal wieght of 115 :)
  • BethAHebert
    Options
    I too have so much weight to lose and would love some friends on here. Feel free to add me :-)
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've lost 135 but have more to go......
  • AbsolutelyAnnie
    AbsolutelyAnnie Posts: 2,695 Member
    Options
    Let's get it done!

I will be happy to accept friend requests. I am a great encourager and would also appreciate some support.

I experienced a few setbacks since first joining MFP and just recently re-started making use of the tools here. I have about 103 lbs to lose.
  • stormyxpony
    stormyxpony Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I've added some of you guys!!! :)