Addicted to buying workout clothes!!

Options
13»

Replies

• TanyaGirl76
    TanyaGirl76 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow! It is very nice to know that I am not the only one!! It's so much fun though.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    You should try cycling.

I have more tights than a grade 3 production of "Peter Pan".

And I'm a bloke...

And THAT is an image I'm gonna use much much later..when not in an office full of people..and spending some quality time alone with my lady jam...:bigsmile:

Lulz.

Oh you....
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Im starting to have more worout clothes than anything else...
    ....and then get annoyed when I cant find anything to wear in the morning!
  • AMSmit88
    AMSmit88 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I cannot stop buying Sweaty Betty and Adidas by Stella McCartney. I blame it on working in fashion... Also I definitely read something somewhere about how women who wear good tight fitting gym clothes tend to work harder in the gym because they're so conscious of their body being on show. So the investment is totally worth it! Honest...
  • annie61702
    annie61702 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I love buying workout gear, too! And just lately I need to replace my size L workout pants with M, so here I go again!
  • Jsphine
    Jsphine Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    guilty as charged :bigsmile:
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I love workout clothes, and like others, get them almost exclusively at Marshall's, TJ Maxx. Ross...because they're so cheap and good.

I do workout six days a week, and for aerial, I can't just work out in any old clothing. Buying leggings was my first "addition". I went through a leg warmer phase when I started lyra (that hoop can really tear up your legs). Booty shorts when I was doing pole. Right now I really need more leotards, especially sparkly ones to perform in...

Pretty much on weekends, that's all I wear unless I'm going out in the evening.
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    if i could afford it, i would be. if only i was allowed to show up to the office in my workout clothes, that would be awesome! and, i probably would be much more productive!
  • ME0172
    ME0172 Posts: 200
    Options
    I'm addicted too but live overseas and many of the pants aren't long enough cuz I have a 34" inseam. I buy a lot online on Amazon and when I'm in the states I go to Walmart. Walmart has good brands and great prices. I'm in the military so have no need for work clothes and spend more money on workout gear than anything lol. I wear them every day so it's a good buy I think ;)
  • notyouraveragetalia
    notyouraveragetalia Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Absolutely addicted to Zella, New Balance and Nike. They opened an Athleta store in a mall nearby and it is amazing. I didn't buy that day but will be back.