I know this sounds silly but....

Options
2»

Replies

• Miamiuu
    Miamiuu Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    one breast is only about 400 calories. just need to control yourself.
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Serindipte,
    I must admit I do like your way of thinking lol. I'm going to remember your suggestion and use it as my treat once I drop a few more pounds.

You could do that but, for me, if I'm craving something for more than a couple of days, I just visit the website, check out the nutrition, preplan both my meal and the rest of my day to make it fit without going over my calories. If it fits my macros, even better. I do try to keep things balanced but my calories are my main focus...

There are a few things that I've considered several times and keep bypassing.. like the Blast from Sonic. I just can't justify that many calories even in the mini. Instead, I have made substitutions and found a very yummy ice cream that's 140 calories for a serving and have that.

Steadily losing even though I've had pizza twice (two pieces and a salad each time), Taco Bell twice (two crunchy tacos and a chicken soft taco), BBQ from the local restaurant, fish and fries from captain D's... Ice cream almost every night for two weeks when I was craving that...

I plan to continue this for the rest of my life so I'm cautiously relaxed about what I eat from day to day. I eat healthy most of the time but if a craving hits? Basically, if it fits, I eats it.

b224f1c6b06ce4f2907491635e914933.jpg
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I totally love fried chicken and would find a way to fit it in - I have a recipe somewhere for chicken that is supposed to be as good as KFC but it's baked ... hmmm now I gotta find it!
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    I totally love fried chicken and would find a way to fit it in - I have a recipe somewhere for chicken that is supposed to be as good as KFC but it's baked ... hmmm now I gotta find it!

http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/chicken/baked-kfc-chicken.html