Replies

• GummyHuman
    GummyHuman Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Every morning on wheat toast.
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    when im cutting or trying to lose weight I don't eat any.. its mainly because its my favorite food and I could dominate a jar, too hard to eat in moderation for me, especially since serving size is so small.
  • LeahFerri
    LeahFerri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter on toast with honey is my go to. Every. Single. Day.

My favorite peanut butter is The Bee's Knees peanut butter made with honey. It's so good!

This!!! Discovered it last August. I also tried the white chocolate one, but the honey one really can't be beat.
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Pretty much every day. One of my go to breakfasts is oatmeal cooked with almond milk, cocoa powder, brown sugar and I add in a tbs of powdered peanut butter and one of my favorite snacks is creamy peanut butter thinly smeared on graham cracker with a small drizzle of dark chocolate syrup...mmm
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    and in cookies with more pb.
    IMAG0005_zpsa9d9f71d.jpg
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Almost everyday. I'm a PB junkie!
  • YesJessYes
    YesJessYes Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Really never. My idea of a serving is ALL OF IT IN THE HOUSE so I don't even start. I keep some around in case I need to give the dogs a pill and there's enough dog drool in there to keep me out.
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    IMAG0005_zpsa9d9f71d.jpg

I've made these, frequently. Best damn cookie ever!

I eat PB at least three to four times a week, on toast for breakfast. Less than 2 tb total, although that is what I log it as...
  • moonstoneme96
    moonstoneme96 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    IMAG0005_zpsa9d9f71d.jpg

that looks so good
  • seashell709
    seashell709 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i have peanut butter several times a week. I used PB2 which is powdered peanut butter. 2 TBSP is 45 calories. YOu can find it online at amazon or i have found it it fred meyers healthy section.
  • moonstoneme96
    moonstoneme96 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i have peanut butter several times a week. I used PB2 which is powdered peanut butter. 2 TBSP is 45 calories. YOu can find it online at amazon or i have found it it fred meyers healthy section.

wow, that is really low. I am going to look that up! thanks for the info!
  • bsenka
    bsenka Posts: 33
    Options
    highly recommend....

pb.jpg

Nuts-N-More products are awesome! My personal favorite is their Cinnamon Raisin Almond Butter. No added sugar, high protein, DELICIOUS! A couple tablespoons on a Ryvita
  • cpcoursec
    cpcoursec Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I love PB and jelly sandwiches, but I cut I them out recently. I now use PB2 and sugar free jelly.

I bought mine at Wal-Mart in the PB section.
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Love PB, that's one of the foods I miss the most. If calories didn't count I'd eat it at every meal. Now it's just once a week. Tried the PB2 not a huge fan just not the same.
  • mamahannick
    mamahannick Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I used to eat it every day, then I started having huge issues with binging. It became a go-to binge food, spoon + jar, and it obviously adds up FAST. So for a while I'm not going to keep it in the house. But I adore peanut butter and could live on it.
  • amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Every day - usually a teaspoon here and there straight out of the tub. Natural PB is a better option for me than the SunPat type stuff as the added sugar makes it taste too good to stop at a teaspoon!

Trying out PB2 and PB2Chocolate at the moment and not the real thing but not a bad option spread on top of my homemade protein "cookie".
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I have a PB and Strawberry jam sandwich every day for breakfast. I use the regular PB, 1 Tablespoon, but I always weigh it on a digital food scale.
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Pretty much daily. I eat it with celery, apples, or in my protein granola bars.
  • funkygas
    funkygas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I used to eat 64g (2 servings or 4 tbs) with carrots and celery on a daily basis - that was when I was 'underweight' and trying to gain a little weight in a more healthy manner. But then I kept increasing the amount of peanut butter ... now I try to limit myself to just using it in baking - including healthy options such as granola bars, and not-so-healthy options such as peanut butter cookies etc.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I have it in the mornings on an English muffin for breakfast, or lately I've been cutting up an apple and having a tbsp of PB with it for an afternoon snack. It's not a food I can't have in the house (but I definitely have some of those! :noway: )