Skinny Wednesday..yep, it's that time again!

Options
*Taking over for my dear FabulousFifty for this round*

:flowerforyou: Do you need a midweek boost? I sure do! :blushing: Join the Skinny Wednesday Challenge and let us help you get "over the hump" with ease ...Here's what it entails:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~ :tongue: :tongue:
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:happy: Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. :heart: Grab a buddy and make the commitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SO IN!!! Are you? :bigsmile:

Bring it on Wed! :laugh:

Replies

• Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Yeeee Haw! Let's do it!
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Well I am willing to give it a go.. What do I have to lose??? Oh that's right.. LBS!!! I wouldn't mind a buddy.. I am still fairly new to MFP.
  • rosalie_g
    Options
    ok, I'm in!!! :smile:
  • Ashykins
    Options
    So in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming back with results, I think I'll go get water now!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    This would be my first challenge. I'm up for it.

Cheers!

Katie (aka kekibird)

ETA: I'd be up for doubling my exercise. Anyone else?
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Wooo hooo all!!! Let's get 'er done!!! So what types of exercise are in your plans tomorrow?

I'm gonna shred it up with 30 day shred and a morning walk, I plan on some jumping jacks, push ups and planks too. And I just might shake it a little with 'Just Dance' for the Wii.
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Havent done one of these in awhile - I am also starting new hours at work tomorrow, but I am up for the challenge!!! 2 hours of exercise is a lot but I want to do it!!!

feel free to add as a buddy if anyone wants
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Went WAY over on my calories today (bf & little one wanted cookies, so I baked... and ate).

Changing my AM run to 5 miles, instead of 5k (not quite double); jumping jacks, (girly) push ups and planks; and I just might start 30 Day Shred... it's been sitting on the shelf for SO long, I think Jillian is getting bored!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to give it a try.

Double the water, double the exercise is there anything else?

Karen
  • Ashykins
    Options
    I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yea, oh yea, oh yea

*victory dances*
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I am soooooooooo in!!! Let's kick Wednesday to the curb!!!!!

No eating without a cup of water first, no other liquids either without the water first.
    Elliptical, for sure. We will see what else, took a tumble off the step ladder (grace) while finishing the painting in the living room.
    Good news is I did not fall over the railing to the sunken entry, or through a window. Am a little sore and stiff here and there but not as bad as I expected. I bet I'll be ready to rumble by tomorrow!

Onward and upward!!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Not going to get a real workout in tomorrow but I will double my jj, plank, pushups (oh my!!) and add a double to my calve lifts and squats.....:bigsmile:
  • nursee67
    Options
    Count me in!
  • sutehi
    sutehi Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    First week on the website; first challenge. I am in =D
  • katschy
    Options
    I will try my best to double up on the dancing tomorrow! :D Challenge accepted!
  • sarahmckinley
    sarahmckinley Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS!!!!

Last week I started doing a sculpt class and a spin class right afterwards on Wednesdays--one of my friends affectionately named it DoubleDown Wednesday...because we both felt like we were going to fall down about half way through--I like SKINNY Wednesday better! I have meetings during those classes tomorrow so I'm going to get it done in the morning (:huh:?!?!) for 90 minutes!

Let's get it girls and guys!!!
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Gooooooooood morning all!!! :flowerforyou: It's that time!! Let's get up and shake it! :laugh: I'll be on and off throughout the morning, have a fabulous day all!!!

Already down 28oz of water and headed for some exercise now. :drinker:
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

I've had 4 1/2 cups of water = 36 oz so far this morning. I think my exercise is going to be running to the ladies room all day.

Have a good one!

Karen
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!! Happy Skinny Wednesday!

I'm up and not-so-at-em. But I'm sticking with my commitment.

My plan is to double my lunch time walk from about 1 mile to just about 2 miles.

Cheers!

Katie (aka Kekibird)
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    My 5 mile run didn't *quite* happen this morning, at about 4 miles it started pouring. So I took a short cut home and did 100 jumping jacks in my garage. 64 oz of water so far :drinker:
    Lots of day left, maybe some wind sprints with my little one after school??

Good luck all, I'll check back in later!