Skinny Wednesday..yep, it's that time again!

Options
2»

Replies

• sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    wohooo I got it in! 28 min run on the treadmill, with a 5 min walk to warm up and 5 min to cool down, 30 on the eliptical, 10 on the stairmaster, 25 on the wave machine and 21 min on the bike for a whopping total of 124 mins :)

Felt sooo great!!! I am already at 56 oz of water and still half the day to go! I will get in another 30-40oz at least!

Great Job Everyone who has completed it so far! We are kicking butt this wednesday
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I doubled my walking distance at lunch. And I plan on doubling my workout today by talking another walk to the park with my son after work.

Katie (aka Kekibird)
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    It's mid afternoon/early evening....what all have you done today?

I spent much of my morning/afternoon at the hospital so I haven't been able to do a whole lot. I did complete L1D9 of 30day shred. I also got in some push ups, planks, and jumping jacks this morning. I plan on getting an evening in after dinner, hopefully... water wise, I've drank 44oz and I just filled my 28 oz bottle again :D

Keep it up all!!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I've been in all day just didn't find the thread!! No wonder, Bru! I was looking for Fab! :bigsmile:

So far I did C25K this morning - ran 25 min straight! And I have 2 walks done (30 min total) during my breaks here @ work. Tonight I'm headed to water aerobics at the gym, then I have my BMK challenge to get done once I get home. Who knows....maybe I'll add something else after that?!?!? :bigsmile:

Also - I've got 14 (8oz) waters down the hatch already! :drinker:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Did HORRIBLE with the water today... normally drink more than that....and got one round of the BMK workout in today and going to do another before bed.....good night ladies!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! Hope it was a successful skinny Wednesday for you all!!

Don't forget to watch for our Skinny Saturday Challenge :)
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Got in two workouts. I doubled my distance on my first and I fit in a second. I so double-doubled!!

Yay!!!

Katie (aka Kekibird)
  • nursee67
    Options
    I did a ton of exercising today...45 min on treadmill...jumping jacks, crunches...those damn planks...so I definitely doubled. Drank a lot of fluid today also. Stayed under calorie...didn't eat exercise ones....and...finally....did NOT go over in my sodium. So Wed was a success for me!
  • raytae89
    Options
    wednesday breakdown :( very discouraged.
    think cookies.
    which is an unusual type of breakdown for me.
    uuuugh
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone that took up the challenge.

I didn't make it to the gym at lunch but did manage a 20 minute walk and an hour of belly dancing last night.

As for the water I drank 12 cups = 96 oz

I was a little discouraged with myself but realized you can only fail if you don't make an attempt.

Have a great day everyone.

Karen
  • sutehi
    sutehi Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Well, I failed at Skinny Wednesday this week -- work had me chained to the keyboard for a solid 14 hours. ::zonk::

BUT, I managed to kick myself through a regular workout before bed, which still counts as WIN for me. =D

Congratulations to every who tried this week. See y'all next =D
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Was not "quite" ready to rumble. Did 725 cals burned. Drank, and drank, and drank. Feel much better this am. the water rule applies today also.

Keep after it girls!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    All was well until I left work... sickly child, "reward" from the bf (he bought me a HUGE bag of Twix for finishing my first race), stress (=beer)... All in all, I FAILED Skinny Wednesday.