Options

Replies

• kung_fu_red
    Options
    <<<<not a hose
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Some beggars cant be choosers. It's free professional services. So all you broke *kitten* hose needing some trainings, just send friend invite.

If the hose is broke, then what's the point?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    oh you again …

trying a new approach I see …

considering your first thread was an epic failure, I think this one is headed for the same fate.

but in….for the show!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Some beggars cant be choosers. It's free professional services. So all you broke *kitten* hose needing some trainings, just send friend invite.

actually it's not. You're still studying, so you're not a professional yet.

also - pro-tip - calling someone a ho isn't likely to work in your favor.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    young and dumb?

and full of …..
  • Handsome_1
    Options

A broke fit hose wont have to buy herself dinner. She will have a man like me wining and dining her.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options

Pft! I don't need any "trainings". I know how to fix a hose.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr0V5J7rcmit4y0YrmIZUXwA_4vT9l3hnFPpXjdZIjHeXO8C21
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

A broke fit hose wont have to buy herself dinner. She will have a man like me wining and dining her.

A personal trainer wining and dining?
  • ndj1979
    Options

Lol wining and dining for OP = Applebee's 2 for 1 dinner special ….
  • TampaExPat
    TampaExPat Posts: 29 Member
    Options

You're teaching free classes on how to be a *kitten* and giant man-child on the internet? Pleaaassseee tell me more.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    OP's hose:

pantyhose-for-dudes-are-actually-selling-quite-well.jpg
  • ndj1979
    Options

You're teaching free classes on how to be a *kitten* and giant man-child on the internet? Pleaaassseee tell me more.

I think he is charging for the douche canoe rides….
  • Handsome_1
    Options

Yeah you go on with the lip, Mr I got 2oz of gold.
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    C-can you train me too, senpai?

large.png
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Are those like those 2 oz of guns?
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

Oh, gee. Just what every woman of a certain age wants. A gym trainee wining and dining her.

So, what are we talking here? A bottle of Mogen David and Five Guys?
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options

A broke *kitten* ho like me can only dream of a fine wine and dine like that :blushing:
  • ndj1979
    Options

or what? you gonna come find me and teach me sum techniques bro …LOLZ ….you are a funny guy ..entertaining fo who
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    In because the last one was so much fun....
  • RushBabe_214
    Options
    Just curious...why "young?"

Because he doesn't want any cougars. At least that was his answer in his other thread.

We don't want him either.