Options
    one time I got my one boob all caught in the zipper of my purse

and also one time one fell into a bowl of chilli

its ppprreeety gross
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    I guess the question would be .
    The more I lose weight, you would think I would have lost my boobs, but they have gotten bigger!
    Is that normal?

Not sure if normal, but I've lost about 17 lbs and mine are disappearing so if you don't want yours feel free to send them my way! :flowerforyou:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

its ppprreeety gross
    dafk.. You walk around naked?
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you haven't found your center of gravity just yet. Try leaning forward just a bit, especially while you eat. Hope this helps, and oh, happy growing! :)
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I guess the question would be .
    The more I lose weight, you would think I would have lost my boobs, but they have gotten bigger!
    Is that normal?

Are you pregnant or did you recently go hormonal contraceptives (or change which one you're on)? It's not normal unless you're an adolescent becoming a woman. If you're over 18 there's probably something else going on, e.g. something hormonal.

if you've lost a lot of weight, and your band size has gone down more than your cup size then your cup size will be bigger, because it's relative to band size. But in this case the actual boobs didn't get bigger, you just went down more band sizes than cup sizes

if it's not any of the above, then maybe you just got really lucky with genetics so roll with it. Although if my boobs suddenly went up 2 cup sizes while I was losing weight without any explanation, and I definitely wasn't pregnant (1st pregnancy I was up 3 cup sizes by 7 weeks) then I'd go see my doctor in case it's a medical issue.... otherwise I'd just make the most of it lol
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

its ppprreeety gross
    2drg8xk.gif
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'm just here to say my tits are fantastic.
  • mariepreston1995
    Options

its ppprreeety gross
    dafk.. You walk around naked?

That's gotta hurt. I hope someone licked the chilli off. Jk, jk haha
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    2w2ohhe.jpg

1ie7ft.jpg
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Oh honey I had that problem when I got my at the age of 11... you learn to deal with it. Congrats on your boobjob though. Have fun with that!
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Pay no attention ladies... just another balloon hangin around with a bunch of other balloons.
    tumblr_m4wfhdbMRM1qdq5u6.gif
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I suggest a personal "catcher" and/or licker to walk around with you. You would be so surprised how easy it is to find volunteers! People are so damn helpful.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

its ppprreeety gross
    2drg8xk.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    So what i'm taking away from this is that you are an incredibly sloppy eater?

^This.

Chew+Gif.gif
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options

its ppprreeety gross
    2drg8xk.gif

congratulations you made me smile
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Oh honey I had that problem when I got my at the age of 11... you learn to deal with it. Congrats on your boobjob though. Have fun with that!

I didn't get a boobjob...

I went from a 38B to a 34D.. I have lost 30 pounds in about a year and 50+ inches off of my frame...
    Just thought it was weird.. And the more I drop/catch stuff with my chest... The more I wonder if they are going to keep freaking growing.
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I think this is just you trying to brag without sounding like a tool.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

its ppprreeety gross
    2drg8xk.gif

congratulations you made me smile

You make me smile daily :drinker:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

I didn't get a boobjob...

I went from a 38B to a 34D.. I have lost 30 pounds in about a year and 50+ inches off of my frame...
    Just thought it was weird.. And the more I drop/catch stuff with my chest... The more I wonder if they are going to keep freaking growing.

Don't worry. They didn't grow. That's the exact same volume. You may increase cup size, as I said earlier, if you lose weight only from your underbust, or at least more quickly from your underbust.

I'm glad you went down in band size, at least! That's the most important part of support. Try and keep track of measurements between your bust and underbust so you can make sure you're wearing a properly fitting bra.