For LADIES ONLY -- No longer part of the IBTC

Options

Replies

• silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Oh honey I had that problem when I got my at the age of 11... you learn to deal with it. Congrats on your boobjob though. Have fun with that!

I didn't get a boobjob...

I went from a 38B to a 34D.. I have lost 30 pounds in about a year and 50+ inches off of my frame...
    Just thought it was weird.. And the more I drop/catch stuff with my chest... The more I wonder if they are going to keep freaking growing.

So... Your boobs stayed the same size and the fat on your chest and back have reduced.

I'm a 36 D, but I did wear a 38C. My boobs didn't get bigger, the size of my band shrank.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I guess the question would be .
    The more I lose weight, you would think I would have lost my boobs, but they have gotten bigger!
    Is that normal?

Please join me for the male equivalent of this thread:

For MEN ONLY - I have all this cash and don't know what to do with it

<humbly raises hand> Um, excuse me..? But if this was truly the male equivalent thread, wouldn't you use a different 4-letter word starting with 'C'?
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Quit trying to AVOID knocking stuff over... EMBRACE IT lmao.. It's either them or you and once you fall under those puppies, there's no getting up!
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    How has no one asked for reference pictures yet?! You're all slacking!

P.S. TITS OR GTFO!
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Your life is rough.
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Oh honey I had that problem when I got my at the age of 11... you learn to deal with it. Congrats on your boobjob though. Have fun with that!

giphy_zps73dce681.gif
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    A lil' 2-yo girl recently discovered that my cleavagey-boob-shelf is the perfect place to store little toys... Maybe you should embrace this change and realize all the stuff you can now keep in there.
    Yep, you're a keeper!
  • Sovi_
    Options
    anigif_enhanced-20384-1392139171-25_zpsd600b4a1.gif
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    A lil' 2-yo girl recently discovered that my cleavagey-boob-shelf is the perfect place to store little toys... Maybe you should embrace this change and realize all the stuff you can now keep in there.
    Yep, you're a keeper!

reverse-1232364720_jessicaalba-cometobed_zpsd5a2138f.gif
  • some_betty
    some_betty Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    anigif_enhanced-20384-1392139171-25_zpsd600b4a1.gif

lol
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Embrace the changes and carry a large, dark colored, polyester blend napkin in your purse. When you eat, haul it out, tuck it in your neckline and spread it over your bust. The napkin protects your clothes, and prevents crumbs from falling in between. The polyester will make whatever drink bead and roll off, so it won't soak through to your shirt. The dark color of the napkin will keep it from looking gross if you use it a couple times b/4 remembering to wash it.
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Also, as a B cup, you were hardly captain of the IBTC... you do know they go as small as AAA, right?
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    bibs_plastic_lobster_large.jpg
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options

I went from a 38B to a 34D.. I have lost 30 pounds in about a year and 50+ inches off of my frame...
    Just thought it was weird.. And the more I drop/catch stuff with my chest... The more I wonder if they are going to keep freaking growing.

Don't worry. They didn't grow. That's the exact same volume. You may increase cup size, as I said earlier, if you lose weight only from your underbust, or at least more quickly from your underbust.

I'm glad you went down in band size, at least! That's the most important part of support. Try and keep track of measurements between your bust and underbust so you can make sure you're wearing a properly fitting bra.

^This. You're just wearing you're sister size.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpr7tQaubyOWu3RUPKzzXv218-1BmxJM-d5kVxYOulaG1AjNcvcg
  • brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    The more I lose weight, you would think I would have lost my boobs, but they have gotten bigger!
    Is that normal?

Even though this is a ladies only thread:

Happened to my girlfriend. Holy hell it's awesome.
  • Sovi_
    Options
    Is that normal?

Even though this is a ladies only thread:

Happened to my girlfriend. Holy hell it's awesome.

anigif_enhanced-29597-1393238304-1_zps3bee9852.gif
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

Don't worry. They didn't grow. That's the exact same volume. You may increase cup size, as I said earlier, if you lose weight only from your underbust, or at least more quickly from your underbust.

I'm glad you went down in band size, at least! That's the most important part of support. Try and keep track of measurements between your bust and underbust so you can make sure you're wearing a properly fitting bra.

^This. You're just wearing you're sister size.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpr7tQaubyOWu3RUPKzzXv218-1BmxJM-d5kVxYOulaG1AjNcvcg

So, by that chart, since I wear a 36B I can totally say I wear a D-cup. Of course a 32D wouldn't fit around my rib cage but whatever.
  • emczech5
    emczech5 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mece762y7k1rone1bo1_500.jpg
  • cherie515
    cherie515 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well I did have a boob job and I find myself randomly "dropping" things down my shirt just cuz now it stays there. I'm like Ya, see that, it didn't even fall on the floor!!! Ha...I figure the girls need a little snack now and then. I bust things over like I have two new light sabers, outta my way everybody we are coming through!!!!
    Ok maybe I'm exagerating a little. I'm just excited to get out of the IBTC club and enjoy my new bewbeeeez, sometimes they just can't be controlled. It's all good.