You KNOW you've lost weight when....

Options
You KNOW you've lost weight when your husband says, "Your *kitten* feels smaller." Sorry everyone, but I had to laugh last night when my hubby said that to me. I think it would be funny if everyone else could complete that sentence, and we could all have a good laugh. After all, we do deserve it!!

Oh, and I weighed myself this morning, and I've lost 12 lbs. in exactly 2 months. I became a member of this awesome website on Feb. 28. To all of you who have just started, be encouraged. You can do it!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• momsie8
    momsie8 Posts: 16
    Options
    You KNOW you've lost weight when your husband says, "Your *kitten* feels smaller." Sorry everyone, but I had to laugh last night when my hubby said that to me. I think it would be funny if everyone else could complete that sentence, and we could all have a good laugh. After all, we do deserve it!!

Oh, and I weighed myself this morning, and I've lost 12 lbs. in exactly 2 months. I became a member of this awesome website on Feb. 28. To all of you who have just started, be encouraged. You can do it!! :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    You KNOW you've lost weight when your bras are ALL too big! :sad:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    your 7-year-old says, "Mommy, you're not as squishy anymore!" :drinker:
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    You go to the toilet and take down your jeans without actually undoing the button!! :laugh:
  • momsie8
    momsie8 Posts: 16
    Options
    Oh, the toilet one is a classic!! I thought of another one..

When your 5 year old son says, "Mommy, your belly looks smaller." :tongue:
  • Sherona
    Sherona Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look down and can actually see your 'you know what'!!
  • nmsp2180s
    nmsp2180s Posts: 12
    Options
    Personally, I know I've lost weight when my husband starts smacking my butt everytime he walks by. He's a butt man, so when he's taking notice and enjoying the view, I know I've made progress.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    My husband hugs me and his arms go all the way around me to the other side (and then some)!!! hehe

The jeans one too! My jeans I bought 3 1/2 weeks ago come down now without unbuttoning.

There are actually a few involved with the "you know what" but I don't want to go into detail for fear of getting kicked off here!! LOL!! :wink: :laugh: :tongue:
  • RKJR925
    RKJR925 Posts: 254
    Options
    My husband hugs me and his arms go all the way around me to the other side (and then some)!!! hehe

The jeans one too! My jeans I bought 3 1/2 weeks ago come down now without unbuttoning.

There are actually a few involved with the "you know what" but I don't want to go into detail for fear of getting kicked off here!! LOL!! :wink: :laugh: :tongue:

My wife did the hug thing Friday to me. Then in her brutally honest and cadnid voice says" your boobs are so hard now" Thank you Helena Fitness
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    You know you've lost weight when...
    even the smalled clothes in your closet are getting too big.

you can see your "toes"

you actually need a belt for practical reasons, not for fashion.

you can actually buy cute clothes.

your pants fall down!

you can hold your stomach in and you can actually "see" it going in.

you can feel your bones. (I knew they were in there somewhere!)
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    your man tells you, "your boobs look bigger from all the weight loss in your stomach." Thanks I guess?
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

My DH has also told me I have no butt left and my shoulders are bony...not feeling like much of a compliment..LOL

Kim
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    You KNOW you've lost weight when....you can bend down to tie your shoes. :happy:
  • debbie_010
    debbie_010 Posts: 44 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Caramel Cutie
    Options
    You KNOW you've lost weight when your bras are ALL too big! :sad:
    Girl, I wish I had that problem! If I could only put my boobs where my butt is, I'd be just fine! My boyfriend has nicknamed me "Nassless"---no *kitten*!
  • Caramel Cutie
    Options
    .....before you lost weight you could only clap over your boobs! But, now you can clap across them! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Caramel Cutie
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    OMG! I know that's right! :laugh:
  • Phatmomma
    Phatmomma Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You know you've lost weight when:

1. You can see your cupcake or woo-hoo again
    2. When you wonder into the junior's section and everyone doesn't stare like you are an alien
    3. when it is clear your butt is in the back and not in the front and back
    4. when you don't get out of breath just getting up off the potty
    5. when the opposite sex calls you phat (pretty hot and tempting) instead of fat
    6. when you are just pretty, instead of you would look pretty if you lost some weight
    7. when your bathroom scale withdraws the restaining order it placed on you for assaulting it weekly

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    your man tells you, "your boobs look bigger from all the weight loss in your stomach." Thanks I guess?

My husband told me the same thing!!! He said my boobs stuck out more, because my stomach was smaller. I was like....thanks???