Replies

• momsie8
    momsie8 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey everyone...let's keep this going. I want to hear more!! :laugh:
  • sarakenna1
    sarakenna1 Posts: 261
    Options
    You go to Nordstrom on your lunch break to try on $200 jeans just because you know they have them in your size!

Your old pants now resemble a saggy diaper from behind :noway: (Yikes, I learned this in front of the 360 mirrors at Nordstrom... It almost convinced me to buy the $200 jeans!).

Your shocked to see how flat your tummy looks in the morning

Your husband asks you to get off the phone to make time for a quickie before dinner :love: :smokin:

Your husband stops grumbling about eating whole wheat pasta and brown rice instead of the white stuff (He's used to it now! Ha!)
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    your man tells you, "your boobs look bigger from all the weight loss in your stomach." Thanks I guess?

My husband told me the same thing!!! He said my boobs stuck out more, because my stomach was smaller. I was like....thanks???

My husband said that to me last sunday, when we were going for a walk together.
    Wich was really nice since I've only lost 10 pounds.:heart:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    your man tells you, "your boobs look bigger from all the weight loss in your stomach." Thanks I guess?

My husband told me the same thing!!! He said my boobs stuck out more, because my stomach was smaller. I was like....thanks???

My husband said that to me last sunday, when we were going for a walk together.
    Wich was really nice since I've only lost 10 pounds.:heart:

Me too, only 10 lbs! I thought it was a good compliment, except that means my stomach stuck out as much as my boobs before??? :noway: Yikes! At least he noticed, though. And he is more likely to be supportive of my walks at night.
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    when your "back fat" is disappearing...

when you can count only 1 chin......
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    When you buy a skirt a size smaller than you have in several years and it is not feeling like a Gridle!:blushing:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    A fellow male doctor walks down the hall and asks someone"Is that Angie?, Hubba, hubba"
  • sr2000
    sr2000 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    ...when your "muffin top" jeans look amazing on you! :smooched:
    Yep, I love pulling on my jeans WITHOUT jumping and buttoning my jeans without sucking in! (and now I can squeeze in to my thin sister's jeans, still more to lose before they look good, but I can get them ON. My goal is be able to share clothes with her again)
    Cheekbones? Wow, I haven't seen those in a few Years, now I know where to put my blush again!
  • moidyn
    moidyn Posts: 112
    Options
    When some random guy hits on you and asks you if you have a boyfriend. Happened yesterday after I had gone through security coming into the Capitol.
    It made me feel good!
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    a guy takes a few "second" looks! (a first in a while for me)
    you "muffin top" skirt is now falling off
    you have 6 year olds asking "so how much weight have you lost?" That one blew me away
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    You KNOW you've lost weight when....you can see your hour glass figure starting to come back. WOOHOO!!! I knew it was somewhere under all that fat. :happy:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You KNOW you've lost weight when the low rise jeans you bought 3 1/2 weeks ago are so big on you that you have to belt them to keep them from falling off of you AND they are so loose on you that the part that USED to be low rise can now be pulled all the way up to be regular jeans!! HEHEHEHE!
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    bump! these are pretty funny:laugh:
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    Bump these are our new reality!:blushing:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    When you kick yourself out for giving that cute little skirt you lovvveedd but couldnt wear anymore for charity.

when you cant wait for the summer time to show off a little more

when your bf cant stop grabbing your butt everytime you walk by. :blushing:

hooo, heres a good one, when you start being exicited about new grocery store you havent been too because you want to find new, healthy foods.

lol..
    may
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I read that apparently sumo wrestlers cant reach to wipe their own *kitten*
    so i guess you wd know u lost weight if u cd after that :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I read that apparently sumo wrestlers cant reach to wipe their own *kitten*
    so i guess you wd know u lost weight if u cd after that :laugh:

LOL! Ummm yes, that would definitely convince me I had lost weight! Wow, the things you take for granted huh?????
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    When you have to have links removed from your watch band because its too big!!!!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    you have to buy new prescription glasses cuz your old ones don't fit the frame of your face anymore!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    you have to buy new prescription glasses cuz your old ones don't fit the frame of your face anymore!

Ditto that one! I had to get frames from the child's section. (hey, I have a little head)