Bra question? Guys enter at your own risk! LOL

2»

Replies

• Girl I'm tellin you I lost 27 pounds and went from a size 40D to a 36C wtf is that lol? and yes Victoria secret has these bras and give great support i would go they have great people to help you find exactly what your looking for :D
  • As a 40D, I was THRILLED to discover Moving Comfort Bras... they have ones that lift and seperate with plently of support to keep the ladies in place. I went out and coughed up the 60 dollars for one after a walmart cheapo had me bouncing everywhere, hurting rubbing and getting burns. UGH! Never again will I just by a bra for running because it's cheap... at least not while I still have big boobs (cause we all know I'm going to lose them first... I already have, in fact).
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Girl I'm tellin you I lost 27 pounds and went from a size 40D to a 36C wtf is that lol? and yes Victoria secret has these bras and give great support i would go they have great people to help you find exactly what your looking for :D

Every time I start to lose weight, I drop bra sizes as well. I would love to have your "after" size...but oh well. I guess I could spend $5k and get some, but until I strike it rich, small sports bras for all occasions it is. :(
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    I just had a funny thought & figured I'd share... so no matter what my weight is, I'm pretty consistantly a 34B/32C.... my *kitten* however... well, thank goodnes they make thongs!!! :laugh:
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Girl I'm tellin you I lost 27 pounds and went from a size 40D to a 36C wtf is that lol? and yes Victoria secret has these bras and give great support i would go they have great people to help you find exactly what your looking for :D

Every time I start to lose weight, I drop bra sizes as well. I would love to have your "after" size...but oh well. I guess I could spend $5k and get some, but until I strike it rich, small sports bras for all occasions it is. :(

While we're speaking boob jealousy... I've lost 75 pounds and I'm still a DD. I would KILL for just 1 letter. Let alone a C. :bigsmile:
  • FunkBunny
    FunkBunny Posts: 417 Member
    I'm home and I looked and it's a BestForm. it couldn't have been expensive, cuz i am wicked cheap! Hard to say though, i think I've had it for about 7 years! LOL!Q But I love it!
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    I have both types and I run actually the Uniboob bra supports me the best
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member

You guys are really scaring me! I wear a 36C. I'm technically not overweight, but I'm trying to lose 25 lbs. (currently 146 lbs at 5'6" and want to be around 125), and now I'm scared I'm gonna go down to a B...definitely do NOT want that to happen! :noway:

As for supportive sports bras, you're right, they're hard to come by! Obviously, I'm not a size D, so I sympathize, but still you might want to try Victoria's Secret's VSX Sport bra. The cups are separated (though not a deep plunge), and it has underwire. Also, the straps are a little padded, which I find to be really nice after a long jog! And NO UNI-BOOB! Most importantly, the material is like industrial-strength! My boobs barely budge when I'm running, and I LOVE it! Good luck!
  • Another vote for the Enell Sports Bra. Very supportive, straps don't dig in, designed specifically for larger breasted women.....worth every penny. On sale here: www.onesweetone.com .
This discussion has been closed.