Replies

• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    wow is right:drinker:
  • Jade0529
    Jade0529 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. If people in your life haven't noticed they may need their eyes checked!

THIS ^
  • lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    You did NOT hit a mini goal.. You hit a MAJOR goal!! Celebrate it girl!! You look amazing. Congratulations on your hard work!

This! 100 lbs weight loss is nothing minor girl, congratulations!!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! The difference is very noticeable - keep up the fantastic work!
  • all4my4girls
    all4my4girls Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How on earth has no one noticed? You look amazing! I am so proud of you!!!
  • kb2699
    kb2699 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    100lbs is a major achievement, you should be so proud of yourself! We all know how much work it takes just to lose one pound, so to lose 100 is fantastic. I also love your necklace :flowerforyou:
  • kdmervin
    kdmervin Posts: 42
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING! You look fantastic. Keep up the good work. It is really paying off. Congrats!!!
  • culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I officially lost 100 pounds in 50 weeks, and I wasn't happy about it. What?!! Yeah, for whatever reason, I was just blah about it.

Today, I got up early, did my hair & makeup, put on my starting dress and had a buddy snap a quick picture. When she showed it to me, I said WOW!!!! You can totally see a difference. Then when I lined today's pic with last year's pic, it was insanely obvious. No one in my real life has noticed, and I don't expect them to. I have soooooo much to lose. Anyway, just thought I'd share my mini goal with you all. It's possible, and I feel great! And take pictures at regular intervals, in the same clothes if you can.

7056aadc-b7de-4497-886e-2c65e56b092a.jpg
    Congratulations. Way to stay motivated over the last year.

Lovely dress by the way. I especially like the colorful necklace.
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Huge differance! You look great! Awesome job!!!
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    How on earth has no one noticed? You look amazing! I am so proud of you!!!

THIS!!!!

You've begun to transform and it is very obvious.
  • drangonfly2323
    drangonfly2323 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look great. Pictures definitely help us to see the changes sometimes. Keep up the great work.
  • jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You have done amazing and should be thrilled!

That is why I take pictures too. So I can compare the difference, It's hard to see the progress from day to day, but those before and afters?! THOSE make it worth it!
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up. You look fantastic! Keep taking those pictures when you don't feel like you are making progress, you can really see it.
  • jennyharland1
    jennyharland1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You have truly inspired me! your dress falls beautifully on you now! You are so awesome!
  • 1983ashleigh
    1983ashleigh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!!! Congrats on an incredible milestone!!!!
  • JenGranzow
    JenGranzow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You look radiant, absolutely fantastic!
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    That is a crazy huge achievement!! 100 pounds must have seemed so daunting in the beginning. I think you are pretty amazing, and quite beautiful, if I may say. :flowerforyou:
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    WTG!! Progress ftw!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! The difference is obvious.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!