The reason why you take pictures

Options

Replies

• EyesOnSize8
    Options
    You did NOT hit a mini goal.. You hit a MAJOR goal!! Celebrate it girl!! You look amazing. Congratulations on your hard work!
    I second this sentiment! 100 pounds is some HARD work and dedication. You deserve major props for reaching this major milestone. So glad to see it on the smile on your face! Way to go!!!
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    100 pounds is still an amazing loss, regardless of how much you still have to go. Congratulations to you and I can DEFINITELY see the difference in your before and after pics. Thank you for sharing! Keep it up, you are doing great!
  • daliyanin
    daliyanin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! You should be incredibly proud of what you have accomplished.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wonderful job! 100lbs is nothing to blink at. And that it took a year says to me that you have the commitment to achieve your goal. You are REALLY pretty, and the weight loss accentuates the positive!
  • Rainboots80
    Rainboots80 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Can't believe no one noticed! I am sure you can feel the difference though.
  • aliciaaw
    aliciaaw Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You should be poud of yourself!! You look great :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Great job! You look so fabulous.

Keep going! :happy:
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations- You look great, what an accomplishment!!! (And that dress and necklace are just fabulous, too!)
    Edited for typo
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    100 lbs is a Huge accomplishment and you should be very proud of yourself, because it is not easy! No matter how much you have to go, look how far you have come. You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Wowzers, super accomplishment !

Keep on truckin' :drinker:
  • SarahMarieYates
    SarahMarieYates Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It's hard for our loved ones that we see every day to notice the change. You look like great and you are on track!

Great job, keep it up!
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep focussing on how far you've come instead of worrying about how far you have left to go. You have done an amazing job. In less than a year, it really is spectacular!
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    It's like someone cut half of you off in that second picture. That is a gigantic difference. 100 pounds is NOT a mini goal. That is the Mount Kilimanjaro of accomplishments.

What surprises me most is, you said you put on your "starting dress." You mean that's the actual same dress as in the first picture? I would have thought that if it were covering 100 fewer pounds, it would be baggy and generally unshapely, but it's really, really flattering in both the before and the after. Is it, like, enchanted or something?
  • jessicamoye33
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You're all too kind and yes, I'm wiping tears from my eyes.

1) I think people in my everyday life don't see it because they see me in everyday life. I'm sure they'll notice when I show them this picture. How can you not?!
    2) Yes, I am standing taller in today's picture. In the first one, I'm hunched over, holding onto a chair for dear life! I was at a wedding and wore heels...I thought my feet were about to fall off. Right after that picture was taken, I took my shoes off after only wearing them for about 20 minutes. Ouch.
    3) My energy is through the roof!!! I can't even explain how good I feel. I sleep soundly and wake up refreshed. No more naps and just have a zest for life.
    4) I called it a mini-goal because it's 33% of the way to my MAJOR goal. I'm 5'8" and my goal weight is "supposed" to be around 150. 300 pounds lost is a lot, but completely do-able.
    5) Friend requests have been accepted! We can always use friends & encouragement. I follow a low carb/high fat diet, but I don't have any judgement on what works for you. Every body is different, and this is working for me just fine.

Thanks again on the compliments!! So humbling!!
  • DannyBoy863
    DannyBoy863 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congratulations. You look great.
  • Be11adonna
    Be11adonna Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Amazing work, and stunning smile!! Congratulations on reaching your 100 lbs milestone, you look fabulous.
  • rhondaec
    rhondaec Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    This is def not a mini goal you have done great!!! Very inspirational! You look great!
  • jessicamoye33
    Options
    What surprises me most is, you said you put on your "starting dress." You mean that's the actual same dress as in the first picture? I would have thought that if it were covering 100 fewer pounds, it would be baggy and generally unshapely, but it's really, really flattering in both the before and the after. Is it, like, enchanted or something?

This is definitely a miracle dress. I've got 2 from this same designer (the other is pink), and I wear them both all the time. I'll dress them up, or down. I've even rolled around on the beach in it! It is a remarkable dress. The front V gaps a lot now. I'm sure the guys at work are loving the side boob. I went to the designer's website today...SWAK Designs (swakdesigns.com) and this style is on clearance for $30 in a coral color. It's also 3 sizes smaller, so probably will fit perfectly. I'm thinking that dress may need to be my reward.
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Very obvious, you are well on the road! BTW you look great!
    edited to add: thanks for the link to the dress--it is extremely flattering, will be dropping by to check them out.
  • marykate723
    marykate723 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I see a huge difference, especially in your face.

As for no one in your "real life" noticing, don't be discouraged. My father lost 100 pounds in 6 months at one point in his life, and our immediate family barely noticed visually, but people he hadn't seen in months were shocked by the change! Like you said, it's probably simply because they see you on a more regular basis and have been seeing the gradual change. Then there's also the people who might notice, but don't want to say anything because they're afraid of offending you by assuming you needed to lose weight. I've run into a few of those! The main point is you are making an amazing change for your health. Great job :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!