Which of these bridesmaid dresses should I choose?

Options
124»

Replies

• Jenn_Lyn1102
    Jenn_Lyn1102 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Def #2 if it's country theme, #1 would be too formal looking for that type of venue.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I think given the context that you can't control, #2 would look "better" with the boots.

This. Gotta say I never even considered beige for my bridesmaids. Does it work with your skin tone?

I'll be getting one of my trusty spray tans before the big day. Right now it wouldn't complement my pale skin, but it will.
  • romab23
    romab23 Posts: 1
    Options
    I vote #2 if you're wearing cowboy boots!
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    #1 with flashy boots, or #2 is my fav and pair with less flashy boots to emphasize the look of the gown :)
  • drewmmm
    drewmmm Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I wanted to say #1, but if it's a rustic theme then definitely #2! Both are gorgeous, though.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    Options
    Two it is! I just ordered it. :)
  • luvmybabeez
    luvmybabeez Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Two it is! I just ordered it. :)

Great choice! I was just going to say I loved that one too. ;-)
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Champagne dresses with cowgirl boots. I'd end the friendship.
    Had the same thought!
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    Options
    Don't hate. I'll be rocking that champagne dress and cowgirl boots.
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I like dress #2, but with BOOTS and for dancing at the reception, I think #1 will work better and it looks like it will have GREAT flow while dancing. I'm presuming with boots y'all will be doing some line dancing at the reception.

HAVE FUN whatever you decide. Definitely let us know!!!
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    Options
    I like dress #2, but with BOOTS and for dancing at the reception, I think #1 will work better and it looks like it will have GREAT flow while dancing. I'm presuming with boots y'all will be doing some line dancing at the reception.

HAVE FUN whatever you decide. Definitely let us know!!!

There might be line dancing at the reception, but you won't catch me doing anything outside of the cha cha slide, electric slide, or cupid shuffle. The bride knows all of those line dances, but the husband and I will just have to enjoy from the sidelines. We're a bit...rhythmically challenged. We can do the foxtrot, though! Maybe those pre-wedding dance lessons will start to pay off!
  • lookinggoodkel
    lookinggoodkel Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    i like 1