167+ lbs lost. 10lbs more to "goal"(pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS !!!!:smile:
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats :smile:
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    How could I have not seen this when you posted it??

U know I think your amazing!!! And you are amazing! You look so good in the office pic! :drinker:

And I love the costume!:heart:
    Glad to have been on (part of) this journey with you!! It's been a great year!

46616-Jayma-mays-clapping-gif-GLEE-1IN8.gif

Thanks, buddy! I'm glad that you've been a big part (even if you didn't realize it) of my process. I think I added you (or you added me) in my first month of membership here. It's been a fun ride thus far. :smile:
  • HealthWoke0ish
    Options
    Hahaha i was about to ask what you were dressed as. very imaginative. Great work mate, inspiration to us all. What was your starting weight/goal weight?

My highest weight was around 400lbs. My current goal is 220lbs, but as I get closer, I'm thinking I'd like to amend that to less (210-200lbs?)
  • HealthWoke0ish
    Options
    BTW...thanks for all the comments! You are all encouraging and inspiring and some of you in particular have made AWESOME progress! Keep up the great work, all! :happy:
  • BL_Mark
    BL_Mark Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Way to go man... proud to call you my "friend!" keep on rockin!!
  • MrTooBIG
    MrTooBIG Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well damn Sir!!???????????????????????????????? My new idol!! Great job!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Now, that's the way to do it.. just modification at first..stepping into it all. What a success! You look fantastic.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!