• thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Does this count?

h41C9C3D1
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Pick one anyone, I'll eat it, and enjoy every damn morsel of it.

But as with anything and everything in my life, the more chocolate, bacon, and/or Peanut Butter it has, the better!
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Sweet Potato

th?id=HN.608038760702742374&pid=15.1
  • buzybev
    buzybev Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Currently hooked on HEB's Java Chip. Close second would be Haagen Dazs' Carmel Cone.
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Oh my... I am the ice cream queen and hate to pick a flavor, but these probably top the list...

Starbucks Java Chip is pretty delicious. Decadent creamy coffee flavored ice cream with loads of huge chunks of rich dark chocolate...mmmm And if I am in a caramel mood their Caramel Macchiato is amazing with it's globs of buttery caramel swirled through vanilla and coffee ice creams

I also really like Safeway's Butterflinger version - It has tons of BF pieces and a thick peanut butter ribbon throughout... I could eat the whole 1/2 gallon in a couple days, so I can't have it in my house...

Baskin Robbin's Gold Medal Ribbon, Mint Chocolate Chip, and Trick-Oreo-Treat (seasonal).
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Heavenly Hash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orgasmic I tell you and I cannot find any store who sells it anymore :-(

I remember that one! My stepmom always had it in the house. I haven't seen it in ages.

I couldn't even pick one favorite. The one I wanted to plant my face in was Turkey Hill's whoopie pie. I would buy Blue Bunny's carrot cake again if I could find it. Yesterday I fell in love with HD's caramelized banana chip gelato, and Talenti's caramel apple pie. *swoons*
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Samoa ice cream