I must confess to the person above that....

Options

Replies

• ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Uuhhhhh

When I was 13 I was afraid of everything evil. Except Pennywise the Clown........he made me laugh, hysterically. :huh: big balloon of blood popped in the poor kid's face?? Loved it.........I should add, I hate clowns.
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    I hate smiling in photos. I come off as goofy with a touch of fugly.
    Options
    Oh, I believe the prayer one. I was saying that the other one about narcolepsy/Tourettte's was still amusing.

Let's see. I don't like odd numbers. When I make lists, they have to end on an even number. If they don't, I add something just for the sake of reaching an even number.

I count steps and stairs..........if it's not even I start over or skip a number to make it even
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I'm sick and you may want to keep your distance for now.
    Options
    I'm sick and you may want to keep your distance for now.

Sick in the head or ill sick?
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 weeks a way from graduating grad school, have been married 7 years and have 2 kids...I don't want to be a grown up....
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Sick as in you may want to carry a hazmat suit and torch with you :laugh:
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    I actually HAVE a pet rabbit, white and has the same attitude as expressed on your avatar
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    Sniff Sniff.. To late!@sin
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Oh, I believe the prayer one. I was saying that the other one about narcolepsy/Tourettte's was still amusing.

Let's see. I don't like odd numbers. When I make lists, they have to end on an even number. If they don't, I add something just for the sake of reaching an even number.

I count steps and stairs..........if it's not even I start over or skip a number to make it even

Yes! I used to count my steps, but it was more whenever I was walking alone and it was something to do to pass the time. I still count stairs though. I don't really know why. Just habit, I guess.
    Options
    I'm 5 weeks a way from graduating grad school, have been married 7 years and have 2 kids...I don't want to be a grown up....

I have a degree, teach small children, have 2, 2nd marriage going on 4 years........I'm less grown up NOW than when I was 18!!!! We are all just big kids, you just have to hide it better!
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    I look at the ground/floor everywhere I walk. It has absolutely nothing to do with confidence or self esteem; I'm just that ****ing clumsy.
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I like to have my cake and eat it too.
    Options

Yes! I used to count my steps, but it was more whenever I was walking alone and it was something to do to pass the time. I still count stairs though. I don't really know why. Just habit, I guess.

Do you also avoid cracks at all costs?
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    That I heckled in church as a youth "You suck, Father. Play 'Cumbaya, dude!!!' and now am not welcome back. Had to get married in a hall.
    Options
    I look at the ground/floor everywhere I walk. It has absolutely nothing to do with confidence or self esteem; I'm just that ****ing clumsy.

I fall UP stairs. Once fell DOWN stairs with an entire cake in hand. Nickname has always been Grace.....
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options

Do you also avoid cracks at all costs?

Nah. I don't mind cracks. Occasionally, I'll do it now just to see if I can.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I hoard Pop Tarts < Hangs head in shame >
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Balloons kind of scare me.
  • rpbriggs
    rpbriggs Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My cats breath smells like cat food.