I must confess to the person above that....

Options

Replies

• resistance_freak
    Options
    She may have made a guest appearance in one of my dreams...
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    I photoshopped my face on his body for my new Facebook pic. Thanks dude! I got 500 pokes in the last hour!!!
  • resistance_freak
    Options
    I photoshopped my face on his body for my new Facebook pic. Thanks dude! I got 500 pokes in the last hour!!!
    Awesome! Happy to ... uh ... help you get more pokes :)

Guess I'll confess that you get way more pokes than I ever got. Good on ya, mate!
  • brandiegirl16
    brandiegirl16 Posts: 372 Member
    Options

Guess I'll confess that you get way more pokes than I ever got. Good on ya, mate!

When i read this post.. "Good on ya, mate!" i immediately said it in my head with an Australian accent ;)
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Dolls really reeeeally creep me out.
  • anyd18
    anyd18 Posts: 35 Member
    Options

When i read this post.. "Good on ya, mate!" i immediately said it in my head with an Australian accent ;)

lol thats exactly what I did too! and then proceeded to figure out if he was Australian or not! lol
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    I don't believe a lot of people would survive during the zombie apocalypse.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid of birds.
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    ...you look like a meanie :(
  • Inner_Goddess
    Inner_Goddess Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    You made me smile a few minutes ago. - thank you
  • TattooedNici
    Options
    I am the palest person in my entire family, which is weird, because my great grandmother was N. American and Black. I have tried everything to get a tan, and nothing worked. Ever!
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    I have filled out job forms stating that I am narcoleptic and suffer Tourettes Syndrome so that I can sleep at work and curse people out when needed and NOT be fired. So far no one has caught on.
  • Cudleigh
    Options
    I have filled out job forms stating that I am narcoleptic and suffer Tourettes Syndrome so that I can sleep at work and curse people out when needed and NOT be fired. So far no one has caught on.

You are my new favorite person.
  • TattooedNici
    Options
    I am feeling the same way about him.
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    THAT comment was a joke but I can honestly say once I fell asleep on my arm at work and the admin walked in and called to me. I shot awake and using quick thinking, I blessed myself, opened my eyes, and said, ""Sorry, I didn't realize anyone was coming in" to which she quickly apologized, "Oh no, not at all. I am sorry to interrupt you." After that I took off all the Catholic holy days of obligation with pay.
  • Cudleigh
    Options
    It's still amusing if it's not true. :P

I must confess, that sometimes when I'm broke I go to bars and say it's my 21st birthday for the free drinks.
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I want you to be my new BFF because you're so bad!
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    It's still amusing if it's not true. :P

I must confess, that sometimes when I'm broke I go to bars and say it's my 21st birthday for the free drinks.

No the prayer story is absolutely true. I did not want to get written up
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    When TOM is around............I flip the hell out. My anxiety is SO HIGH I constantly need reassurance from everyone. 'No I'm not mad, no I'm not leaving you, no you won't gain 500 lbs from one candy bar, no the world is not ending.'............are just the few things I've heard lately.......:huh: yes I realize it's irrational and no I cannot stop it all from spilling from my mouth.

Hahahah....you are NOT alone!!!

YES!!!!! I AM NORMAL! :drinker: :drinker: will you be my friend? :flowerforyou:
  • Cudleigh
    Options
    Oh, I believe the prayer one. I was saying that the other one about narcolepsy/Tourettte's was still amusing.

Let's see. I don't like odd numbers. When I make lists, they have to end on an even number. If they don't, I add something just for the sake of reaching an even number.