Ever wonder if the picture people post are really them?

Options

Replies

• nyla2120
    nyla2120 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    This is definitely me.
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I have tons of male friends IRL and even male friends on here and I'm married....

How terrible of me.. I didn't realize you couldn't have male friends if you were married..... *sigh*

I did have one half naked man with a picture showing everything but his manly bits send me a message and try to friend me BUT he also told me that I showed up in his goggle contacts and I don't even have google email.... So he and his jollies got declined........ But not because he was male.... Because he was a creeper.
  • BigVeggieDream
    BigVeggieDream Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Well I know my pic is definitely not me. Though half of their genes come from me. Does that count?
  • jac_84
    jac_84 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    <
    cant fake this awesomeness
  • beckyboooo87x
    beckyboooo87x Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    deffo some catfish on here
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    with lotso whiskers
  • jac_84
    jac_84 Posts: 128 Member
    Options

dare I ask what catfish are?
    if my daughtr talked like that I would laugh at her :laugh:
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    That was exactly my point. If I posted a nice photo then I get creepy dudes requesting friend ship. I have been married 18 years and I would never disrespect my husband and friend another man.

this is not disrespect at all - at least not in our relationship. I have lots of male friends on here and in real life. Disrespect would be lying and sneaking around about it. I'm an open book because I have nothing to hide. My hubs has female friends as well. And this photo is me. Taken the other day in my office because the light was good. :laugh:
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    <<< Really? Would you claim this mug if you weren't stuck with it??
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options

No, definitely not. I mean if caught that catfish, I would most certainly throw it back. ;)

Just kidding.
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options

No, definitely not. I mean if caught that catfish, I would most certainly throw it back. ;)

Just kidding.

Why I ought-ta......
  • s1rens0ng
    s1rens0ng Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    why would you be bothered? its not a dating site.
  • Spewze72
    Spewze72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I only dared put this pic up because my stupid hair covers my stupid lazy eye. But yup, it's me. There is a full length one amongst my other pics, but I'm a little shy.

Re friend requests, I don't get many as I don't post much...but I do get nervous if a man with a great abs picture wants to friend me. Or a guy with a suggestive user name. Hubs is pretty relaxed, but I know those things would bother him if he saw them (even if he'd never admit it), so I opt to decline. I value his feelings too much to be flippant. :)

Oh...nah, never given a thought to profile pics, other than for the reason mentioned...

PS I don't really have a lazy eye. It just needs a bit of encouragement.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    If I was gonna steal a pic... I'd steal one that doesn't have a toilet in the background.

And I'd pick someone with a bigger rack too. :P
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I think some of the people are here are just using stock photos or photos they found on the internet. There are so many people with just a selfie of good abs. My photo is me, some people on here have insulted my looks, but only those who aren't brave enough to show their own face.

Wht the hk would anyone insult your looks?! You look great and you've accomplished alot. but besides all that, why would anyone isult ANYONE"S looks? how stupid!
  • Robyn7762
    Robyn7762 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Mine is me...at my goal weight...that is where I was 7 yrs. ago. That is where I want to be again! I do change my pic about once a month or more often. I use my dog, pics of birds, or flowers or whatever I find interesting or fitting my mood or season that I have taken or avitars I find on the internet that I like. The pic in my ticker is one that I have taken. I have over 25,000 pics. That I have taken over the past 5 years of birds, landscapes, and whatever. So you never know what I may crop and post!

As some one else stated some people to choose not use their real pic of themselves for whatever reason. I don't find it a big deal.
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    To the OP- I've seen lots of sexy people at the gym, so I assume the ones that do post body pics are proud of the hard work that they have been doing. No, your question has never crossed my mind.
  • dlpau
    dlpau Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    why would you be bothered? its not a dating site.

It's not? I'm doing this all wrong.
  • addictedtosweat
    Options
    Haha sometimes I wonder. Mine's actually me.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for this thread to roll off my "last 25" list too.

Just six pages to go. C'mon, everyone...back in the pool!

ETA: Oh, that leg pic? Totally not me. I mean, do I look like the kind of guy who would own short little neon socks? And would I hike up the leg of my shorts and pull it tight just to take a POV pic of my own thigh? Pfft. That's crazy talk. I, uh, found it on the internet...or something.

=\