Ever wonder if the picture people post are really them?

Options
I have been looking at all the photos of beautiful pictures and wonder.....why are they the ones who have so many friends? I have chosen to not post a great picture because I am to afraid that is how I will be judged. Am I the only one that wonders that question?

Replies

• aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    what i wonder most about pictures is the amount of selfies that are taken to show a good weight loss, is it too hard to ask someone to take your photo, its always a better picture when you dont have the camera in your hand.
  • Glakhmed
    Glakhmed Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I figure no one wants to see me anyway, so why bother, lol.
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    what i wonder most about pictures is the amount of selfies that are taken to show a good weight loss, is it too hard to ask someone to take your photo, its always a better picture when you dont have the camera in your hand.

Or buy a mini tripod. That's what I have.
  • apeydawn423
    apeydawn423 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My photo is just of my face. Normally when i lose weight it's the first place I notice it. So I just use that! Besides I'm a butter ball. I hate photos of my entire self lol! However I do keep one on my computer to remind me what I'm wanting to do!
  • AtkCheryl
    AtkCheryl Posts: 23
    Options
    Know what you mean but unfortunately this is really me
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    What if... what if I'm not really me?! HELP!
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I think some of the people are here are just using stock photos or photos they found on the internet. There are so many people with just a selfie of good abs. My photo is me, some people on here have insulted my looks, but only those who aren't brave enough to show their own face.
  • MizMiami305
    MizMiami305 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    No i dont, why should I?
    Anyone can have alot of friends
    Press that add button!
  • rockmama72
    rockmama72 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Who would want to claim this mug?
  • KathyGillies
    KathyGillies Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My profile picture is not me. It is Kyra Sedgwick. I aspire to her shape. We are close in age.
  • sue_langley
    sue_langley Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    how funny, I took down my photo because it seemed to be only men wanting to friend me, I'm happily married and I want to only friend women : )
  • Rompers616
    Rompers616 Posts: 307
    Options
    I'd like to think my friends like me because I'm a kind and supportive friend.
  • TravelinChiGal
    TravelinChiGal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'll never tell....

1529060.png
  • magtart
    magtart Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Mine is not me, but it is my cat.
  • fittestpal
    fittestpal Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I don't have many friends on here but I'm me till I die!!! Yuhh
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Haven't you all heard of Google reverse image search? Drag and drop the pic and the world is revealed
  • Daniellelearnstolikesalad
    Options
    your kitten is gorgeous !
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Personally I don't care who is behind the pics , I'm here to support and be supportive
    I t is very nice to know that there are people out there willing to offer their time and effort to help you when you need it and viceversa
    if you think about it ... isn't this the definition of friends ?
  • jmv7117
    jmv7117 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    I can't say I've ever wondered about someone's profile picture unless it comes up in conversation over something they have posted. I haven't bothered to add a picture yet and I don't have any MFP friends likely because my diary is closed <shrug>
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    This is the real me! Why does it matter? Do ppl look the same when they get out of bed? Dressed up? After a workout? Its their profile. Their lives. If they support me an encourage me..fine by me! I do the same 4 all my friends. Some ppl may share their entire life story, others wont. No big deal.