Ever wonder if the picture people post are really them?

Options

Replies

• FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Nope. I don't particularly care. I'm not here for that.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what you mean. My hat is awesome.
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    how funny, I took down my photo because it seemed to be only men wanting to friend me, I'm happily married and I want to only friend women : )

I want to only friend women, because I'm here to loose weight, and need support from like minded individuals. The Venus factor has proved my point, in that women have a different metabolism to men, and need to put in so much more effort.

ooooohhh, deems fightin' words! :huh:

Really me in the picture, even if you can't see all that much of me. Hey, its been cold, ya know! :frown:

I've never really cared about other's pictures, except to admire from afar some of the abs pics.
  • tgsoe
    tgsoe Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm not ashamed to say that the stunning pic for my profile is some random off a fitness page on the net. She has an amazing body, and everytime I log in and see it, it makes me more determined. Her physique is amazeballs!
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Used my own picture.
  • hawaiianchic3
    Options
    My picture is sooooo real....ALL 245 POUNDS OF IT!!!! Lol Have a good night people!!!
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Some people are private
    Some people show off their progress
    And some people use stock pics to catfish.

Are the catfish biting this time of year? :wink:

always nibbling....usually on calves, and then.....
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    "Left click -> Search Google for this image"

It's worked a few times. It'd work for mine!
    You can do this? How? I tried and there's no search option! :(

Don't think it's possible.
  • golfmanwl
    golfmanwl Posts: 69
    Options
    All of mine are me in some form or fashion, even if they are not literally me.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    this is not a dating site so who really cares

post whatever pictures you want ...

It's not? Crap...
    :sad:

Mia...whaaat?!? I'm not married, my wife is....wait...wut?!?
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

It is possible. I don't do it the same way, but there are a few methods. Tineye also works which is what I have used. There has been more than one person busted here for claiming a fake pic this way.
  • TayNLansNGraysDad
    TayNLansNGraysDad Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I use pics of my family. They're my inspiration!
  • thinkpositive92
    thinkpositive92 Posts: 111 Member
    Options

It is possible. I don't do it the same way, but there are a few methods. Tineye also works which is what I have used. There has been more than one person busted here for claiming a fake pic this way.

Works for me! And I use Google Chrome? Maybe that's why..
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm naïve but I thought everyone was using their real pic. Cept for the ones of celebs and like puppies and crap.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

Works for me! And I use Google Chrome? Maybe that's why..

I don't know, I am pretty lacking in computer skills. I managed to figure out how to use tineye somehow.
  • Bammitssamm
    Bammitssamm Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately my picture is of my big head hahaha it's okay, i've already accepted what my face looks like.

As for the rest of my body, I think maybe after 20 pounds lost i'll post a before and after. And then one last one at 40 pounds.
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    My pic is me and all of my friends are honest with theirs as well to the best of my knowledge. I keep my friends list small so I can support those that i do have, it doesn't matter to me if they are male or female just that they log in regularly, are mutually supportive and honest about what they are up to. Maybe it's my age (47) but i like to see who i am friends with and i like to get to know them, I don't like the 'faceless' part of the internet.
  • boombalatty123
    boombalatty123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I probably won't ever post a face picture. I've got my "before" pics. I'll probably put up a progress comparison sometime soon, but won't show my face.

I've got a person IRL who follows me around the web, and I really don't want them up in my weight loss business.

So enjoy the ham, that's all you'll get from me, lol.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm naïve but I thought everyone was using their real pic. Cept for the ones of celebs and like puppies and crap.

Woman, you cray-cray. Take that common sense outta here. :laugh:
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    how funny, I took down my photo because it seemed to be only men wanting to friend me, I'm happily married and I want to only friend women : )

I want to only friend women, because I'm here to loose weight, and need support from like minded individuals. The Venus factor has proved my point, in that women have a different metabolism to men, and need to put in so much more effort.

post-18141-Wednesday-Adams-Ill-be-the-vic-81j7.gif