Ever wonder if the picture people post are really them?

Options

Replies

• Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Dont care! I know who I am if people dont wanna believe it ok thats cool! Did not affect me yesterday and wont affect me today either!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Mine's me.

You have beautiful eyes
    Why thank you! They are my favorite feature.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    this is not a dating site so who really cares

post whatever pictures you want ...

It's not? Crap...
    :sad:

Oops
  • dancer2u
    dancer2u Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Me too! lol
  • dancer2u
    dancer2u Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can also right click...save image to desktop. Go to google.com & in upper right hand side click on images....then click on camera & upload pic & do a search that way.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Mine are me. Abs, guns, whatever. I don't think I've ever put someone else's body as my profile pic and tried to pass it off as me.

That said... This pic of text currently displayed as my profile. Not me

eta... as for what other people do? I could care less. Though that one dude who had Chris Hemsworth's pic... I really thought of friending him... you know, in case Chris H uses MFP.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    this is not a dating site so who really cares

post whatever pictures you want ...

It's not? Crap...
    :sad:

Oops

all my pictures are 100% me , hit me up ladies :wink: :smokin:
  • quietair
    quietair Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    how funny, I took down my photo because it seemed to be only men wanting to friend me, I'm happily married and I want to only friend women : )

I want to only friend women, because I'm here to loose weight, and need support from like minded individuals. The Venus factor has proved my point, in that women have a different metabolism to men, and need to put in so much more effort.

I'm male, straight, and looking for like-minded people for friends and support in this weight loss quest (that will require so much less effort on my part). I don't want to sleep with you, though. Sorry you had to find out this way. :(
  • Rainboots80
    Rainboots80 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Mine is really me...well...sort of
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    < Don't care if anyone judges me. It's not about them, it's about me. I'm not afraid to show myself. :drinker:

I had a guy on here once tell me that I had stringy arms and was fat around the middle. I wasn't asking for his opinion, he was just lashing out because he didn't like that I called him out in response to an ugly comment he made about another woman's body. His comment meant nothing to me because I know I have a flat stomach, nicely defined abs, and strong arms from heavy lifting. But even if I didn't, so what? He was just an *kitten* trolling women on the forums, a bully trying to make someone cry. :yawn:

I say don't worry about who's judging your pic. The opinion of some random on the Internet is about as important as, well, it's just not important, OK? :flowerforyou:
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I think it's creepy when people try to act like photos pulled from the internet are their own. Be real, or say "this is what I'm aspiring to". Or have a graphic image. But don't lie and pretend some model photo is your own.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    You can also right click...save image to desktop. Go to google.com & in upper right hand side click on images....then click on camera & upload pic & do a search that way.

Egads, that's unnecessarily cumbersome.

Right-click image and "copy image URL". Paste that into google and then select images.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Some people have a lot of friends because they are active in forums or in groups

Some people have a lot of friends because they send a lot of FRs.

I have never experienced anyone looking down on anyone for their appearance unless the person doing the insulting is being a douche in a thread where they are being called out for some bs post they made and are not able to respond with other than ad hominem attacks.

(sorry jof for the run on sentence)
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    <~~ Das me. Who would want to claim that? Lmao
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    This is me.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    <
    Full disclosure .....this isn't really me.
  • sarahmichel101
    sarahmichel101 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I wish you were the cat! We'd be best friends. I wonder if people are real, but am more interested in their personalities. There are many bullies on here. I wonder if they really are ****s, or just like the power of it online.
    As for putting photos, I like to show the "progress" but not in bikini pics....too much skin for me.
  • sugarstrawberries
    sugarstrawberries Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    A portrait of me.
  • dontwantausername1
    dontwantausername1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My photos are all me, 100% unedited. But like two years ago when I first made one here I used this picture of a girl with my dream body but I was very honest that it wasn't me. She was in lingerie ffs haha. Anyways, yah, I think it is pretty easy to tell who is using their pics and who isn't. Like the stock-photo abs aren't real, the biniki-clad girl on a Hawaiian beach probably isn't real either.
  • naenae1976
    naenae1976 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is my picture. It was taken about 1 year ago. Not sure if any change in my weight since I have quit and started diets a few times since then...