Are You Happy With How You Look As You Lose?

Options
124»

Replies

• HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I understand people saying to not care about loose skin, but it just is not that easy. I have been go slowly to help let my skin go back into place with lotions and scrubs too. Going slow is never fun. I do plan on lifting after I get into a healthy weight range to help. Overall, I hate the way I look. I mean hate it! Losing weight made me notice how terrible my stomach is, the fact that I have diastasis recti and will have extra skin. My stomach is huge right now. I weight about the same now as I did after my first son and am a good pant size bigger. The fat leaves areas really odd looking for a while too. Now I am still working on losing weight, sometimes better than others. I rather be less weight and not have loose skin on my body.
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Start weight training right now. It will help to maintain the muscle you have while you are losing.
    I understand people saying to not care about loose skin, but it just is not that easy. I have been go slowly to help let my skin go back into place with lotions and scrubs too. Going slow is never fun. I do plan on lifting after I get into a healthy weight range to help. Overall, I hate the way I look. I mean hate it! Losing weight made me notice how terrible my stomach is, the fact that I have diastasis recti and will have extra skin. My stomach is huge right now. I weight about the same now as I did after my first son and am a good pant size bigger. The fat leaves areas really odd looking for a while too. Now I am still working on losing weight, sometimes better than others. I rather be less weight and not have loose skin on my body.