LADIES: What will be your NSV of "OH GOD IT FITS" ?

Replies

• DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    my high school jeans...i will not wear them but I will love knowing they fit!
  • All my pants but one pair of F21 jeans give me lovehandles now, so the day I can fit into all my pants perfectly will be the best day ever. The day I hit my goal weight is the day I'm putting on a t-shirt and shorts and heading out the door!
  • JoshonnaTrundle
    JoshonnaTrundle Posts: 4 Member
    A pair of GAP pants that I could once fit in perfectly 2 years ago . I would love for them to FIT !
  • LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    I bought a kickass pair of purple pants that I want to wear. They're a size too small but I can do them up. I rather not wear them until they fit comfortably (properly) so for now, they are my goal! I hope to be in them by May (giving myself lots of time.. lol)
  • QS82
    QS82 Posts: 65 Member
    A pair of beautiful black trousers, slit to the knee with a funky embroidered section up the sides that I last wore when I was about 18 or 20ish. They're a UK size 10 but a small cut and they have absolutely no give in them at all!

I did manage to recently fit into a pair of trousers that I have not been able to wear since I bought them - I bought the wrong size by mistake, which goes to show that I must be smaller now than I was 6 years ago when i reckon I bought them. :happy:
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    I have a nude colored dress with a gold zipper running down the back sitting in the way back of my closet with the tags still on. it is a form fitting dress that I can squeeeeeze into but definately does not look right. I look terribly in it right now. When I can actually take the tags off of that dress and wear it somewhere it will be my OH GOD IT FITS!!!! happy dance moment. :)
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    My mother's wedding ring. She passed 4 years ago and she had small hands/fingers. I could never get it on so I kept it tucked away, one day I decided to try it on since my clothes were getting smaller and it fit :) Most beautiful moment in this new life style :smile:
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    I have several pairs of jeans that I couldn't part with because I know it was my laziness that made me no longer fit in them. I'm working on it.
  • onleethestrong
    onleethestrong Posts: 44 Member
    I have a black sundress, with yellow and white flowers on it... The last time I remember wearing it I was 20, but loved it so much that it's stayed hanging in my closet over the last 15 years, including 5 moves... With compression wear I can wiggle into it, but it looks kinda like a sausage casing, not like something I'd be willing to have anyone see me in.... The day I can slip it on without the "special" undies, I will be thrilled!!!
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    I have a dress that I bought when I was sixteen and have worn about three times since. I last got into it when I was twenty-one and about 154lb (11 stone). That's my goal dress at the moment. Bearing in mind it's been seventeen years since I last wore it, I'm not 100% sure it's still going to suit me... but I live in hope!

My wife has also a pair of green, silk ballgowns from Monsoon. When I can get into that, I'm going to put on a blonde wig, she's going to put on a dark brown wig and we're going to go somewhere and pretend to be each other. I cannot wait!!! (But that's about another 3 stone (42lb away...))
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    I want to wear a bikini. I haven't worn one since I was 12 or 13 and to put one on and actually go to the pool in it would make everything worthwhile!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    old clothing from high school :p I'm about to graduate college
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    My concert skirt. I had one trusty old mini denim skirt that I always wore with my fishnets and boots to all my concerts. It is a juniors size 5 and was wicked awesome. I want to say it is at least 8 years old.

It sits in a box of old sheets in the garage. I have tried over and over to either throw it away or give it away and can never part with it or the memories it holds. :smokin:

I want to pull it out, put it on, without a muffin top, and throw on a tank and relive my rockstar glory days, even if it is just in my living room.

The good news is I still fit in the knee high boots! :drinker:
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    A black leather pencil skirt.
    I LOVE it and can *just* squeeze in but want it to be comfortable this winter.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    OH GOD! My bondage pants I bought on my trip to cali 10 years ago. A year and a half ago I finally had fit back into them (nicely) and within a week I found out I was pregnant with baby number 3, talk about frustrating! Can't wait for them to fit again even if they are completely out of style!
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    A pair of pink skinny jeans I could fit into this time last year.
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    That would have to be a pair of cotton pants size 6, but not JUST because they are size 6..... BUT because they
    make my heiney look good heee heee .:bigsmile:

Oh, and a long navy blue evening dress with a mandarin collar that really looks goooood on me.
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Kilt I bought in Scotland.
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    This post reminds me that I have a dress to try on. Purposely bought it too small. It was on clearance and I knew it would look great. Just waiting for the day it will zip all the way and of course the occasion.

off to see how close I am.
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    This post reminds me that I have a dress to try on. Purposely bought it too small. It was on clearance and I knew it would look great. Just waiting for the day it will zip all the way and of course the occasion.

off to see how close I am.

..........waiting.........do tell