LADIES: What will be your NSV of "OH GOD IT FITS" ?

Options

Replies

• Sarah4fitness
    Sarah4fitness Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    When I lost a LOT of fat last year on an extreme plan with perfect compliance, I went through my wardrobe and tossed a LOT of outdated things, including the "skinny jeans" I'd wanted to fit back into, and my jean miniskirt from clubbing in college. Loved those items, they were just too OUTDATED to be acceptable on my now-30 year old self.
    So I appeased my sads by buying a bunch of items from Express and Karen Millen. And then I stopped the adherence to the plan. And though most of what I bought still looks good and is wearable, there's ONE pair of pants that was a tight- ooch- buy-em-anyway-they're-too-cute-to-pass-up. . . which I look forward to wearing and ROCKING this spring.

White pants with a bold floral pattern, no stretch. What was I thinking, buying those TIGHT at my lowest weight since junior high? :headwall:
  • meg_balh
    meg_balh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This isn't something that I own but the one thing I WILL BUY once I get to goal is a romper. I don't know why I love them so much but i totally do lol :happy:

hot-buy-deena-romper.jpg
  • OkamiLavande
    OkamiLavande Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    My NSV will be some skirts I haven't been able to wear in a long time plus a pair of waist 25 jeans. Those will be my victory the most, the jeans, because I can squeeze into them now but I cannot wait to put them on easily.
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    This post reminds me that I have a dress to try on. Purposely bought it too small. It was on clearance and I knew it would look great. Just waiting for the day it will zip all the way and of course the occasion.

off to see how close I am.

..........waiting.........do tell

well, I couldn't get it zipped but was able to do the clasp. It's possible that if I had some help it would have zipped. I'll be trying again about 5 pounds from now.
  • trizzletrix
    trizzletrix Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I bought a size 12 GORGEOUS little black dress the other week because it was reduced from £95 to £19 and at that price I couldn't resist.

Hopefully in about 40-50lbs time it will fit me haha :D
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    A cool graphic t-shirt I wore in college. It's still in good condition. If I can wear that again, I'll be over the moon.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I've never been as small as I am now. But I do have a dress that I'll be amazed if it ever fits well enough to wear out.

eta: well not NEVER. Never as a teen/adult
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I know that gets my woman card revoked.
  • nofearbebravelive
    Options
    I have an Ann Taylor wardrobe, classic pieces, in size 4, but there is this one pair of white and black pants, that I love, and when they zip up I will be happy, it's years away but I will wear them again. That and two long straight skirts I have, classic, beautiful.
  • ReneR4
    ReneR4 Posts: 42
    Options
    I have a few dresses that "fit" but look terrible on me at the moment because of my weight. I hope to look great in them one day
  • khoshgeleh16
    khoshgeleh16 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My old figure skating dresses. I still have a couple in the closet at my parents' house and, though they are horrifically out of fashion (one has purple metallic fishnet sleeves, I mean...) I was in ridiculously good shape back then.
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    I have a black and white polka dot dress that that I really want to wear to graduation in three months.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    C'mon, there has to be a piece of clothing that no longer fits, and you'll be BALLISTIC when it does.

For me it'll be my junior prom dress and senior ball dress.

You still have your prom dresses?

I've actually lost enough inches to have all the clothes I saved no longer fit because they're too big!!!
  • tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    My prom dresses have gone from, "it fits" to "it's too big" already. However, I just purchased a bridesmaid dress in a size 12. It fit me perfectly...the wedding is in 10 months...motivation to maintain?
  • mjones6599
    mjones6599 Posts: 129
    Options
    C'mon, there has to be a piece of clothing that no longer fits, and you'll be BALLISTIC when it does.

For me it'll be my junior prom dress and senior ball dress.

You still have your prom dresses?

I've actually lost enough inches to have all the clothes I saved no longer fit because they're too big!!!

Me too! My wedding dress from 15 years ago is a size 2. It is now too big! Whoot whoo!!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    My brain took too long to catch up to my body. By the time I decided to pull out my old/smaller clothes, they were all too big. :happy:
  • MissLCWolff
    MissLCWolff Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    The sweater I'm wearing in my main picture--obviously it technically fits, but I can't wait to put it on and not feel it cling to every dimple and fold in my body.
    A sports bra that I optimistically bought in a size 38. No. Ouch. Wasn't even CLOSE to clasping.

I've never really been skinny, so I don't own anything smaller than a medium for me to celebrate over when I reach my goal. I guess then it'll be a trip to the store and actually feeling brave enough to try on a pair of jeans.

ETA: I'm also looking forward to being slim enough to be able to order a pack of Star Trek panties from ThinkGeek. Don't judge me.
  • CelebrityStatus
    CelebrityStatus Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    A couple of weeks ago, I bought a pair of really cute size 12 skinny fit jeans with some pant splatters and "artsy" rips in them ... and they are a SMALL 12 ... currently in a 16/18 so will be ecstatic when they fit!
  • MizMiami305
    MizMiami305 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    A tiny crop top that says "Mexican" i wanna fit it by 5 de mayo!!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    This isn't something that I own but the one thing I WILL BUY once I get to goal is a romper. I don't know why I love them so much but i totally do lol :happy:

hot-buy-deena-romper.jpg

'k so while I'm surely old enough to be this girl's mother, I am CFBC and not maternal at all...but this is bringing out a weird side of me that wants to get her a little jacket and some tea to drink. She just looks cold and uncovered. hehe I do think the romper's cute, aside from that.