Just starting Looking for support also T25 today!

Options
2»

Replies

• basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I started 3/1 and have already lost a few inches on my waist/hips. Good luck! Feel free to add me
  • Zakiya05
    Zakiya05 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I started it back last week. So this is week 2 for me. The first time I did it was right off of Insainty. I gave myself like a week break, when really I should have given myself a month break and did something less intense. I only lasted a month that time, this time around I hope to complete 90 days taking me into swim suit season! I am not looking to lose weight per say, just to tone up. If I gained weight as I was toning, I wouldn't be too mad at that. I am also incorp. weight lifting 3X week and for fun pole dancing. Hopefully that combo will work! Good luck to everyone! Please feel free to friend me as we go through this program together!
  • crystalbowler2014
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I have not done measurements b/c I don't want to feel discouraged. I thought it might help to wear shoes I will try that.
  • meganandrus1
    Options
    I also started on 3/10 and am loving it so far! I do Pure Barre 5-6 times a week but definitely need that extra cardio kick that T25 gives. And oh my gosh, my calves are KILLING me! I'm not too sore anywhere else but my calves are insanely tight. More stretching is definitely in my future. :)

Congrats to everyone that's doing T25, I'm looking forward to hearing about y'all's progress and what you think of the program!
  • perdikatherine
    Options
    I have started an effort to lose 8 kilos since January but I'm struggling. At least three times a week I slack and eat crappy food, although the rest of the week I do eat regular and healthy meals and exercise. I have managed to go down to 65 kilos but I'm worried that I can't keep my healthy lifestyle for longer than a few days... Any suggestions...?
  • MissMonicaC
    MissMonicaC Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I really want to do T25, update us! :) I am starting at the "bottom" just to work my way up to more challenging workouts. Thats the route I think I will do best at, but it can certainly always change. This next month is Walk away the Pounds, and then onto Turbo Jam!