BIGGEST LOSER SEASON 10 CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• butterscotchice
    butterscotchice Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    NAME: Kim W.

CITY/STATE: Durham, NC

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY: Technically since I was about twenty eight. This time around though, I started in July 2010

HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER: About 260 lbs.

LOWEST WEIGHT EVER SINCE STARTING WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY: 150 lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT (STARTING WEIGHT FOR THIS CHALLENGE): 222.8 lbs

GOAL WEIGHT BY END OF THIS SEASON FINALE (NOT SURE WHEN THE FINALE IS...GUESSING END OF YEAR?): 180-185 lbs

NUTRITION PROGRAM FOR THIS CHALLENGE: balanced diet of whole grains, lots of veggies and fruit. Trying to successfully incorporate a balance and healthy, clean diet

EXERCISE PROGRAM FOR THIS CHALLENGE: cardio/strength training 6-7 days/week, at least 1 hour/day, and begin Insanity workouts again, when I build up my stamina

Today's current weight is 221.4 lbs
  • Texemgirl
    Texemgirl Posts: 142
    Options
    LW: 154
    CW: 150.5
    GW for BL: 140
    GW for 7/1/11: 110
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hey hope I can still join.......I LOVE BIGGEST LOSER! So here goes.............

NAME: Jalaine

CITY/STATE: Wisconsin

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY: Most of my adult life

HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER: 221

LOWEST WEIGHT EVER SINCE STARTING WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY: 128 (yes I lost almost 100 lbs)

CURRENT WEIGHT (STARTING WEIGHT FOR THIS CHALLENGE): 167 (as of Sept 28)

GOAL WEIGHT BY END OF THIS SEASON FINALE (NOT SURE WHEN THE FINALE IS...GUESSING END OF YEAR?): 150

NUTRITION PROGRAM FOR THIS CHALLENGE: Low Carb/Low fat

EXERCISE PROGRAM FOR THIS CHALLENGE: aerobics 5x week, weights 3x week

Today's weight 164.5 I finally broke a 4 week plateau :bigsmile:

Hoping to have reach my goal weight (130) by my birthday next year (May 19th)

Ok so thats it... I'm guessing the "weigh-ins" will be on Tuesdays so I'll check back then
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hi not to great of a week for me, just had no motavation at all this next week Im going to do better
    SW 142.6
    CW 141.6 -1 this week :tongue:

great job everyone keep up the great job.
  • kschoono
    kschoono Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! :)

S. W. 146.2

C. W. 145.5

I am happy that the scale is moving in the right direction, but I hope I can lose more weight next week. :)

Good luck everyone on the weigh in.

It was so much fun to watch the Biggest Loser tonight. :)

Kathleen
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight - 184
    Curent Weight - 180

Down 4 lbs! Pretty good! :drinker:
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    SW: 167.4
    CW: 163.8
  • Texemgirl
    Texemgirl Posts: 142
    Options
    Darn! Don't know what my problem is. While I was watching BL last night, I got this overwhelming angst. What did I do? Ordered a pizza and ate the whole thing!!! Gained back the 3.5 lbs I lost ... so disappointing!!! Now isn't this the opposite reaction of what this show's purpose is??? I'm back on track today and really need to work hard all week to make up for last night. Think I'm going to do my own challenge ... how many days in a row can I eat healthy?
  • gardenimp
    Options
    Darn! Don't know what my problem is. While I was watching BL last night, I got this overwhelming angst. What did I do? Ordered a pizza and ate the whole thing!!! Gained back the 3.5 lbs I lost ... so disappointing!!! Now isn't this the opposite reaction of what this show's purpose is??? I'm back on track today and really need to work hard all week to make up for last night. Think I'm going to do my own challenge ... how many days in a row can I eat healthy?

That a girl.....forgive yourself and move on! :flowerforyou: This is a journey of ups and downs and figuring out how to be healthy! I'm sure the 3.5 pounds is from the sodium in the pizza.
  • julyamy
    Options
    SW 162
    LW 157
    CW 156 - only 1 pound and I busted my butt. In my own defense, it's that TOM and I'm super bloated lol. Next week will be better!
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    today is my day off from work and i'm going to do exercises i missed since the start of the 30 day slimdown program of jillian michaels such as the quick no more trouble zones yesterday....

about an hour ago i finished the quick no more trouble zones...here in a few mins i will be doing it again since i missed a day of it so far...and i'll be up to date on the quick no more trouble zones...
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    im now up to date on the quick trouble zones of jillian michaels this month now all i have to work on is the 30 day shred level 1 today and i'll be up to date for this month
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    OCTOBER 1 - FRIDAY
    30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1 :sad:

OCTOBER 2: SATURDAY
    30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1:sad:

OCTOBER 3 - SUNDAY:
    NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES :sad:

OCTOBER 4 - MONDAY -
    JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1:drinker:

OCTOBER 5 - TUESDAY
    JILLIAN MICHAELS BURN FAT, BOOST METABOLISM:drinker:

OCTOBER 6 - WEDNESDAY
    JILLIAN MICHAELS NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES:drinker:

OCTOBER 7 - THURSDAY
    OFF (MAYBE ACCORDING TO THE 30 DAY SLIM DOWN CALENDAR...BUT I DIDN'T DO THE FIRST 3 DAYS SO I'M CATCHING UP ON THAT)

SO BELOW IS WHAT I DID TODAY SO FAR:
    OCTOBER 1 - FRIDAY
    30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1 :drinker:

OCTOBER 3 - SUNDAY:
    NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES :drinker:

AND SINCE TOMORROW WHICH IS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2010, IS THE 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1 I'LL JUST DO THAT TWICE AND I'LL BE CAUGHT UP FOR THE MONTH....IT'S AN HOUR BEFORE MIDNIGHT HERE IN CALIFORNIA I WANT TO REST...LOL
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    OK so i just signed up to start a couch to 5 k challenge that's starting on october 11 on MFP....i've never done anything like this before so along with my jillian michaels 30 day slimdown program i'll be doing this too

i was wondering how in the world i was going to do this after i signed up for it...was i needing to look at my cell phone the whole time i was doing this or what??? my cell phone has a stopwatch mode anyways so i looked on the internet for like a couch to 5k music thing...and sure enough i found it :-) below is the link to it

http://www.djsteveboy.com/1day25k.html

after ur walking interval is up it makes like a chime sound...and very NOTICEABLE....and it does the same thing as when ur jogging interval is up...it does play music so its not like there's someone saying for u to start walking or jogging every so seconds....like i said that's what the chime sound does
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 201.4, that's a 2.6 loss since joining this group.
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    OCTOBER 1 - FRIDAY

OCTOBER 2 - SATURDAY

OCTOBER 3 - SUNDAY:
    NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES :drinker:

OCTOBER 4 - MONDAY -
    JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1 :drinker:

OCTOBER 5 - TUESDAY
    JILLIAN MICHAELS BURN FAT, BOOST METABOLISM :drinker:

OCTOBER 6 - WEDNESDAY
    JILLIAN MICHAELS NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES :drinker:

OCTOBER 7 - THURSDAY
    OFF

OCTOBER 8 -
    JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1 :drinker:

i'm now up to date on my jillian michaels 30 day slimdown program

even though i have all 3 dvds to the program i use the ON DEMAND section on cable....they have all 3....at least level 1 of the 30 day shred...not sure of level 2...i dont want to think that far ahead...lol...instead of having to pop in dvds everytime i just turn on the tv and go to ON DEMAND and go to jillian michaels...i have not been using the weights for the simple fact i dont have the weights yet...not for another 2 weeks when i get paid again..i just got paid yesterday but i have bills to pay...lol...but here in a day or two im getting 2 - 20 oz water bottles and use those as hand weights
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    NAME: Reese

CITY/STATE: P-town Indiana

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY: August 2010

HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER: 241 lbs

LOWEST WEIGHT EVER SINCE STARTING WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY: 221.2 lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT (STARTING WEIGHT FOR THIS CHALLENGE): 221.2 lbs

GOAL WEIGHT BY END OF THIS SEASON FINALE (NOT SURE WHEN THE FINALE IS...GUESSING END OF YEAR?): under 200 lbs

NUTRITION PROGRAM FOR THIS CHALLENGE: calorie counting and healthy cooking

EXERCISE PROGRAM FOR THIS CHALLENGE: zumba and biggest loser DVDs and walking when the weather is warm enough to walk
  • butterscotchice
    butterscotchice Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My weight this week is 220.8. I am not sure that this is accurate,though, as it is my week of bloating and discomfort...:(
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    NAME: Lisa

CITY/STATE: League City, TX

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY: 3 years

HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER: 325

LOWEST WEIGHT EVER SINCE STARTING WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY: 293

CURRENT WEIGHT (STARTING WEIGHT FOR THIS CHALLENGE): 293

GOAL WEIGHT BY END OF THIS SEASON FINALE (NOT SURE WHEN THE FINALE IS...GUESSING END OF YEAR?): 260

NUTRITION PROGRAM FOR THIS CHALLENGE: Just eating healthier.

EXERCISE PROGRAM FOR THIS CHALLENGE: EA Active, Walking, Possibly cycling if i get my bike :)
  • gardenimp
    Options
    SW: 164.5
    CW: 164.5

Sorry no loss for me this week, and after a stress eating day I'm not sure next week will be a loss either. Well tomorrow's a new day, jump back on the path and keep walking :-)