I'M NOT A FAN OF VEGGIES, HELP !!!!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I like cucumber, lettuce, tomato ( sometimes ) , and carrots thats about it lol .

Yes please, I would truly appreciate your ideas ! :D
    Pumpkin is extremely high fiber and can be added to chili. Blends right in without changing the flavor. You can also use it in place of oil in brownie mixes. (Make sure it's PURE pumpkin...not the sugary pumpkin pie filling).

You can also try swapping out lettuce for baby spinach in sandwiches. I've done it and don't really notice a taste difference. An easy way to boost my iron intake.
  • GBrady43068
    Options
    Oh and sweet potato "fries" are delicious. I leave the skins on, wash them thoroughly. Cut into French fry size, toss in a big bowl with about 1-2 tbsp. olive oil (or other oil if you prefer), you want just enough to help them crisp a little. Sprinkle the bowl with cinnamon and toss again.

Bake on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees for around 12-15 minutes.

Serve with honey as the dipping sauce. Tres tasty!
  • GBrady43068
    Options
    OH, and one other thing! FROZEN veggies are SO much better than canned! I never thought I liked veggies because my mom always bought canned and they were so mushy, I couldn't bring myself to eat them.
    QFT.

I spent YEARS believing I hated green beans. Until I had them fresh at someone's house where I tried them to be "polite"...and ending up getting a second helping. I have since found that frozen are also quite good. Canned vegetables don't have any crispness left to them. :tongue: