Options

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    OMG!! I discovered SPN over the summer. I watched seasons 1-7, 5 times waiting for season 8 to come on DVD. I got my kid addicted to it. 2nd best show of all time!!!! (X-files is the first)
  • xenoa
    xenoa Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    casass.jpg
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Teeheehee
    a45ba09b4f94e171324b13ebec40df3d.jpg
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    My nephew is a new episode of Supernatural. I had not heard of the show until my sister sent me the scenes he is in. FANTASTIC!! :happy:
    He is Eliah.

Those scenes were a kick in the feels. I really liked his scenes with Cas.
  • xenoa
    xenoa Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    casbible.jpg
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I found a Supernatural mix on Pinterest that I find myself listening to often.
    http://8tracks.com/darkspells/carry-on-my-wayward-son
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    One more, I swear.

h0B94239E
  • Babarrosa1
    Babarrosa1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    One more, I swear.

h0B94239E

+1
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    415eb55820536d991ab7341a2b5ada29.jpg
  • Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Grimm? I've only watched part of the first season of Supernatural but it seems similar. Maybe less scary. :frown:

Love Supernatural. I <3 Sammy and Cas.
    Also a fan of Grimm, it took a few episodes to really get into, though, but it's more sticking with the fairy tale myths/creatures with a cop twist. Really, I watch Grimm for the bromance between Nick and Monroe.
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    OMG a supernatural thread!! :D Once Cas comes to the show you'll kill yourself laughing! love that show so much. feel free to add me one and all!
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I'm on the latest season. While I've always adored this show and its characters, it gets kind of ridiculous in the later seasons. :P
  • Camish911
    Camish911 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I love Supernatural! I heard Eye of the Tiger on the radio today and immediately pictured Dean hanging out of his car window singing and scratching his arm. I've watched most of the episodes multiple times.

PUDDING!!

The aliens probed me again...and again...and again.....and then..... they made me slow- dance! (best line EVER!)
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I'm on the latest season. While I've always adored this show and its characters, it gets kind of ridiculous in the later seasons. :P

not that there's anything wrong with that.
  • cheermom614
    Options
    OMG my daughter and I are totally obsessed with Supernatural! My husband thinks my crush on Jensen is a little creepy! :)
  • cheermom614
    Options
    Yup indeed

Jensen ones said in a interview that the takes taken for that episode was just the best he had in the entire run of Supernatural (interview was after season 7)
    He could really be a clown and all goofy in that episode and scream like a little girl!

This take:
    tumblr_ldo7l2pNux1qf0gn4o1_500.gif

It took them over 40 shots to get it right, afterwards he said, it was actually right after the 5th try, but i had soo much fun doing that take i wanted to perfection it and made excuses to do it over again and again

this is my all time fave part of Supernatural, i laughed for ages and had to rewind several hundred times too :)

This was absolutely the best episode! You never get to see 'Dean" this way! I agree with some others thought that the suicidal teddy bear on the Chinese Wishing Well episode was pretty awesome too.
  • Babarrosa1
    Options
    casbible.jpg

Hahahahaha his face:laugh: :laugh:
  • Babarrosa1
    Options
    OMG my daughter and I are totally obsessed with Supernatural! My husband thinks my crush on Jensen is a little creepy! :)

Ain't nuthin creepy about crushing on Jensen :love: :love:
  • Babarrosa1
    Options
    I love Supernatural! I heard Eye of the Tiger on the radio today and immediately pictured Dean hanging out of his car window singing and scratching his arm. I've watched most of the episodes multiple times.

PUDDING!!

The aliens probed me again...and again...and again.....and then..... they made me slow- dance! (best line EVER!)

Anytime it comes on my phone when im listening to music, cant help but have a little giggle and imagine Dean :bigsmile: